Pinecone again...

NevadaJones

I was still not credited for survey I did last week and refuse to give them my bank account info. They cannot be trusted with info like that. I do not recommend trusting them with any banking information. If they got rid of paypal, I will no longer do surveys for them!

• Sad 2

I downloaded their stupid app but the app at least for me does not work .I did a survey  4 days ago ,went to check said in progress I decided to hit the button and did 2 more different surveys and then 2 days ago I got a reminder so I did it again so this is same survey I did 2 times now ,and then yet again I get another reminder for the same survey .I do not know what to do but I am not taking that survey a 3rd time .Oh and no points at all .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I downloaded their stupid app but the app at least for me does not work .I did a survey  4 days ago ,went to check said in progress I decided to hit the button and did 2 more different surveys and then 2 days ago I got a reminder so I did it again so this is same survey I did 2 times now ,and then yet again I get another reminder for the same survey .I do not know what to do but I am not taking that survey a 3rd time .Oh and no points at all .

I have also received reminders about surveys that I have already attempted

There site is definitely not as good as it used to be

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/9/2020 at 2:06 PM, NevadaJones said:

My points also are back. But will I get credit for the three surveys I did while things were awry? Starting to doubt it. I look at my survey history there and for me it's a jumbled mess.

We shall see...

Well, I see I did get credit for two of the surveys. Can't recall for sure now if there was a third. Maybe it was only two.

Wondering now if it's safe to redeem a gift card without some sort of complication. :51_scream:

• Like 1

I completed a Survey by about a month ago and was so excited that at the end of the Survey that they would like to send me the product  and it's been a long time since I did a test product  needless to say I never received a product from them.

• Sad 2

On 10/13/2020 at 2:52 PM, NevadaJones said:

Well, I see I did get credit for two of the surveys. Can't recall for sure now if there was a third. Maybe it was only two.

Wondering now if it's safe to redeem a gift card without some sort of complication. :51_scream:

I did successfully redeem a gift card today without any drama. :91_thumbsup: So that's encouraging. :grin: