what happened one opinion?

theskyhunter

i had been a member in great standing with this panel for over 10 years. i got deactivated all of a sudden about a month or so ago and im still not entirely sure why to this day. it started when i clicked on an invite, didnt even get answer 1 question and the next page told me it was a  "technical terminate". say what. well i emailed and they told me they would look into it. okay i then the next day did a 4hr survey for $50. went to cash out and i was having all kinds of problems trying to cash out. i emailed again and then thats when i got the shocking news  my account had been deactivated. they gave me all kinds of reasons why it happened, but none  of them applied to me. emailed them several times since and now they are just ignoring me now, even after telling them i was going to the BBB. i almost felt like family as long as i had been with them. i had always had good dealings with them, so now i lost $57 i had in my account. i told them also  that if i was dishonest as they say, then why wait over 10 years? i told them how honest i am in that when i knowingly made a wrong answer i would quit the survey on my own. just to keep something like this from happening. im at a loss. 

• Sad 3

That’s terrible! So sorry that happened to you. Yeah, I would definitely complain to the BBB. It can’t hurt to do that. These survey sites have no respect for any of their customers. They don’t give a crap about loyalty. To think they screwed you out of that much money makes my blood boil. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...