Opinion Outpost

llamallynn

I had been a member for for over 10 years and my last email invite/survey taken was 9/29.   I inquired and got this email and have no idea why.  I have only ever had one account, have been conscientious in taking surveys, was a Diamond member, always redeemed for Amazon.   I took many surveys for which I never got paid but for most I got paid and in a timely manner.  They may just be cleaning out their member list. I am 75 and might be too old for their target groups and instead of me trying to take surveys and not qualifying decided to deactivate my account and blame me for it.  I emailed them back this morning and asked what exactly I have done wrong.  There is only one lie I tell on their surveys and that is how many people  are in my household.   My husband passed away about 3 months ago and I am not able to update at their site.  I even emailed them about it and they told me to wait.  I've never had this happen before and now I know how others feel.

"Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, the accuracy and attentiveness of your account activity has been flagged, and upon review of your account, we have been forced to suspend your account.

As a member of our program you may only have one account, provide accurate profile information and survey responses. You must also be thoughtful and attentive in responding to our surveys. When we have concerns about any of these program rules we are obligated to take steps to investigate and unfortunately suspend accounts.

We do not take account suspension lightly and do so only when account issues have been identified. At this time your account has been indefinitely suspended and you will no longer be able to participate in surveys or claim rewards from our website.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Pearl

Opinion Outpost"

• Sad 2

I have noticed that if you are active on a survey site for a length of time,  maybe as little as one year, they seek "fresh" opinions and terminate members who have been there longer.  They write you a standard lame letter terminating you.  This happened to me. 

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

I’m 71 same thing happened to me. Just don’t get why they have to lie about the reason. Forfeiture of points seems like a class action suit waiting to happen

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 1:12 PM, llamallynn said:

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your patience.

I'm pleased to see you were understanding and patient. You were obviously raised well! Seriously though, sorry to read of your sad news. Sending you virtual hugs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same thing here; I was with them for years; diamond member.  After I got that lame email, I wrote them, but never got an answer.  Getting rid of older people??  Conservatives??   Frustrating, for sure; I know some were owed more than I, and never got paid, nor got an explanation as to why.

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2021 at 12:50 PM, SupremeC said:

Ya. I doubt political ideology has anything to do with it. Opinion Outpost is garbage.

Totally agree! They’re owned by Dynata, which is a shady dishonest company. They shouldn’t even be in business.

• 2 weeks later...

been there a long time, and am doing ok with them..  been there 10 yrs.  I guess I rediscovered them after ditching some others.

Opinion Outpost terminated or suspended my account several years ago. I think that is their reputation. I am in my 60's and was with them for a long time so that may have had something to do with it. But I also had a lot of luck completing surveys with them and at one point completed a lot of surveys in a short period of time and shortly after was terminated so the first thing that crossed my mind was they terminated me because they assumed I must have been cheating even though I know I wasn't.