New Paid Survey App: Hatch App

Administrator

Hatch App has just been added to the SurveyPolice directory.

checkmark.png Take paid surveys, participate in mystery shops, products tests and more using Hatch.
checkmark.png Earn anywhere from $5-$200 per activity.
checkmark.png Cash out your earnings via PayPal or via an Amazon gift voucher.
checkmark.png No minimum balance required to cash out.

USA residents only.

» CLICK HERE TO JOIN - mobile devices or iPads only. Note that demographic limitations may prevent certain users from joining.

I was gung ho for this one right out of the gate.  I seem to do a lot of "qualifying" questions, but rarely get an invite.  And it takes a while to get the money.  I check it once a week now, if I remember.  It was good to start with, but now it is just OK. 

• 6 months later...

I have been getting several "qualifiers" every day.  But no actual surveys that pay.  So, I think I am going to delete the app for awhile.  The other day I checked and it said I had 14 rewards.  14??  That is 14 in 3.5 years.  Not too good.  So I will find greener pastures, and if I find any, I will pay the info along to all of you.  I was hopeful of this one.  $153 in 3.5 years.  Nope.

I like Hatch I wish they paid quicker  but they are pretty good for me ,just finished a survey evaluation one .I could make more if I knew how to do videos  but so far so good