Inboxdollars Video Error FIXED

yobry1

For the last 3 days now I get an error when trying to watch vids on the Inboxdollars app on my phone so I can't make any money. I get the same error on 2 android phones and 1 tablet. Anyone else having this issue? I've restarted my router, phones and tablet, even uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still have the vid error.

Edit: FIXED!!! The video error in the app is now working thanx to someone who posted the  fix on their android phone on facebook. Here it is- Uninstall IBD app, restart your phone, re-install it, then go to your phones settings-apps-inboxdollars, clear the cache, go back to your home screen then restart your phone. The the vids in the Inboxdollars app will then start working correctly.

Another issue I've read is not getting credit for receipt scans. I haven't run into this yet but I'm guessing there's a limit to how many you can get credit for in a months time which would be nice if inbxdlrs would put that in the receipt scanning page info.

And yet another issue I came across yesterday and today with games on the scratch n win. In the middle section of scratch n win it's sposed to progress more than the last section right, well it was only progressing the same amount as the last section for me yesterday and today. So today I closed my browser, waited a couple mins, opened it back up, went to inbxdlrs webpage to finish playing games, it still barely moved in the middle section, so I shut down and restarted my laptop went back on the website, played games and the progress in the middle section of scratch n win was back to normal progression. I hope this info helps anyone else having these issues

• 2 weeks later...