Pinecone bank transfer

Marks

So I just requested a bank transfer but it never asks for your bank info. It seems like you will get a separate email from the bank transfer service itself  I guess- and that info will not be on pinecones website- but with the bank service that does the transfer I assume. Anyone else tried the bank transfer yet and did you have to put in any info? Will update If I get an email asking for my details.

Ok- it sent me links to this site-wallet.rewardsondemand.com. When I go to the site it asks me to register and make an account. When I try to make an account there I keep getting this- "We have encountered an issue while creating your account. Please try again or contact support from the help page. 

I never have done that ,but I am really thinking there web site is messed up .I did a survey with them 4 days ago ,I went to the web site and it said in progress well I did what I did the week before which was hit the link and I did 2 more different surveys .Then just 2 days ago they sent this REMINDER  and so I did this one but it was just  like the first one they sent and I had done .so now I did the same survey 2 times ,and then just this afternoon they sent me another  REMINDER for the same survey I did 2 times already .I did not do this one because I already did that one 2 times .I think something is wrong with the web site .

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

I never have done that ,but I am really thinking there web site is messed up .I did a survey with them 4 days ago ,I went to the web site and it said in progress well I did what I did the week before which was hit the link and I did 2 more different surveys .Then just 2 days ago they sent this REMINDER  and so I did this one but it was just  like the first one they sent and I had done .so now I did the same survey 2 times ,and then just this afternoon they sent me another  REMINDER for the same survey I did 2 times already .I did not do this one because I already did that one 2 times .I think something is wrong with the web site .

I thought it was just me. This has been an ongoing issue since I joined the panel. I’ve repeatedly given them feedback that this needs to be fixed. Obviously they do not care to fix any problems.

• Like 1

I tried to cash out for a gift card with my $20, and I need $25 to do that now.  I am not going to do another account in a virtual wallet to get their payout.

• Like 2

So I was finally able to make an account this morning-with absolutely no help from both sites-still has never replied to me! They ask for code-i put in code-and I get a message the code is no good and to maybe try again later!!! UGHHHHHHHHHH- and no reply from Pinecone or the wallet site! 

• Sad 2

so this is the reply I get back from the wallet site- meanwhile my cash is in limbo- We apologize for the delay and any issues you might be experiencing with your bank transfer item and wallet account creation.  We are currently addressing these issues with our supplier and a fix currently is in progress.  This issue will be resolved as soon as possible as it is our #1 priority to make sure this is resolved for you.We will continue to keep you updated daily.Thank you for your patience as we resolve these issues.Sincerely,
Lucrecia
Online Rewards

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marks said:

so this is the reply I get back from the wallet site- meanwhile my cash is in limbo- We apologize for the delay and any issues you might be experiencing with your bank transfer item and wallet account creation.  We are currently addressing these issues with our supplier and a fix currently is in progress.  This issue will be resolved as soon as possible as it is our #1 priority to make sure this is resolved for you.We will continue to keep you updated daily.Thank you for your patience as we resolve these issues.Sincerely,
Lucrecia
Online Rewards

Thx for the update and for being the guinea pig! Lol I'll wait until they work out the kinks.

• Like 2

I'm having the same problem. First, there was nowhere to enter bank details. Then they sent a list of instructions on how to access your wallet and set up a bank account. A complicated system with a PIN for each withdrawal. First it won't accept the PIN. Then the drop down currency and country selection was blank. There is no field for entering a UK Bank Sort Code without which there is nowhere to send the money. I tried to explain this to them but it's gone completely above their head. Tonight they emailed to say the problems are resolved but they're not!!. Was able to choose the currency finally, but after entering bank details it still won't accept them: 'Sorry but we could not use the information provided to link a bank account'

They seem to be completely clueless about transferring money to bank accounts, it's like they asked a five year old child how to set it up. How on earth could they have announced that the system was ready for use when a) it was nowhere near ready and b) it doesn't work anyway! The only comfort is knowing that I've not gone mad and that I'm not the only one in this position

Update 00.30am - finally managed to add a bank account. If anybody else from the UK has difficulty, a couple of tips: You have to put 44 at the front of your phone number otherwise it won't accept it You're then asked for a 'Router Number' which I guessed must mean sort code. This appeared to work and it now says I have an approved bank account. Now I've got to wait 1-2 days for the funds to be added to my wallet. Watch this space...

Edited by nerak58
An update
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

I also noticed that if you want a bank transfer, you have to have a minimum of 1,000 points. Most of the surveys on Pinecone are 300, so you would have to have four completed. I have three more surveys to go before I reach that.

17 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I also noticed that if you want a bank transfer, you have to have a minimum of 1,000 points. Most of the surveys on Pinecone are 300, so you would have to have four completed. I have three more surveys to go before I reach that.

I do not have have that- I am allowed to transfer 300, 500 and 1000