Pinecone bank transfer

Marks

Where did you go to get to the bank transfer option? I haven't cashed out since September and I  was still receiving checks back then. Now all of a sudden checks/cash is no longer an option. But I do not see the bank transfer option either. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RainbowMom12 said:

Where did you go to get to the bank transfer option? I haven't cashed out since September and I  was still receiving checks back then. Now all of a sudden checks/cash is no longer an option. But I do not see the bank transfer option either. 

You have to search for it. They don’t make it easy to find. I always do a search and it pops up. After going to redeem, do a search.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RainbowMom12 said:

48 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

You have to search for it. They don’t make it easy to find. I always do a search and it pops up. After going to redeem, do a search.

Click redeem- on next page in middle on right hand side click where it says View all categories scroll down  you will see bank transfer on the left hand side of screen.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I found it very easily once you said that! Thank you! It didn't ask for my bank info. But I see in a previous comment they send another email. So I will wait. Thanks again! I was sitting on 1500 points. It's not much. But I hate keeping money in sites 8)

• Like 1

Anyone else having trouble redeeming? I hadn’t had problems until today. Now when I try to redeem I get the following error Your link could not be claimed at this time. Please try again or contact support via the help form. 

Xyz, yes, I'm having the same issue with the claim codes/pins, whichever isn't working at the moment. I fired off a Help request on the rewardsondemand site, we'll see what comes of it. To say I'm annoyed is an understatement, this modest cash-out sum being held up is supposed to help pay one of our utilities due soon :mad:

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble getting the money to my account. I put in the information for my  bank account, waited a week then it says it didn't' go because there was an error, so I have put in my bank account three times now thinking I got something wrong and it still won't go , it keeps the old ones there and doesn't put them in order so I'm not sure if I selected one of the older ones to go or the new one I just put in. So again in a week it comes back. I can't enter my bank account anymore because you can only do three times, and it gives you no option of how to delete, I guess they have to delete the bank accounts before I can try it again, but every time I send a message to them for their help I only get the response that they will get back to me and they care, bla bla bla, but they never do send the email where they actually help me.  I get nothing else from them except that first initial email saying they got my email. 

There is no phone number to contact them and I can't get my money and this sucks, I wish Pinecone still had the PayPal option, I have no idea why they got rid of it, this doesn't work. And now my money is just stuck there! I've written Pinecone and they just send me the directions on how to do it, I already know how to do it, I'm trying to get my money but  no help from anyone. 

• Sad 1

On 1/21/2021 at 2:19 PM, sander448 said:

I'm having trouble getting the money to my account. I put in the information for my  bank account, waited a week then it says it didn't' go because there was an error, so I have put in my bank account three times now thinking I got something wrong and it still won't go , it keeps the old ones there and doesn't put them in order so I'm not sure if I selected one of the older ones to go or the new one I just put in. So again in a week it comes back. I can't enter my bank account anymore because you can only do three times, and it gives you no option of how to delete, I guess they have to delete the bank accounts before I can try it again, but every time I send a message to them for their help I only get the response that they will get back to me and they care, bla bla bla, but they never do send the email where they actually help me.  I get nothing else from them except that first initial email saying they got my email. 

There is no phone number to contact them and I can't get my money and this sucks, I wish Pinecone still had the PayPal option, I have no idea why they got rid of it, this doesn't work. And now my money is just stuck there! I've written Pinecone and they just send me the directions on how to do it, I already know how to do it, I'm trying to get my money but  no help from anyone. 

I don't have any advice but I wanted to just say that really sucks. This process should be much easier and it's kind of crappy that Pinecone is using a middleman that doesn't seem to be on the ball.