Fuming

Bal

Just had to have a little rant as I'm fed up of completing surveys and not getting the reward.

This makes my blood boil. Just now did a survey on the your surveys router, was a 20min borefest, got to the end after nearly dying of boredom, only to be met with the "sorry you don't qualify" nonsense.

I was not happy, then took a survey with dynata, another boring 15min survey, did the whole thing to be met once again with the same response, the phone nearly ended up against the wall!

I am so sick and tired of completing surveys and not getting rewarded, this is a total scam. There needs to be some sort of tracking system for every survey so this doesn't happen to us. These scammy companies are getting free information.

Emailed the survey site who I did the surveys on, just waiting for the copy and paste nonsense of a response that I know will be a complete waste of time.

FUMMING!

Edited by Administrator
Title typo
  • Sad 3

So sorry this happened to you. It totally sucks. I can relate. Pretty much on a daily basis, there is at least one survey that I spend over 15 minutes on that either tells me I’m not qualified at the very end, or doesn’t route me back to the survey site I was logged in with. It pisses me off to no end, because I feel my time is precious, and I don’t like anyone wasting my time. I agree that these survey sites need an overhaul by the government. There should be a regulatory agency that is in charge of just the survey sites. They sure would be busy! It’s downright fraud, waste, and abuse that these survey sites are committing. It’s absolutely appalling.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Know the feeling. On One Opinion , have had that happen several times at least this year with J D power ones. Completed the survey each time and got the DQ points only. Contacted support and they looked into it , saw the time put in , and awarded the full points. Reason given for the DQ - screened out. On LifePoints , the last 2 Mintel ones (evaluate up to 10 products) went to completion and when they returned to LifePoints , I got the 2 points for a DQ. Opened a ticket and was told that i was screened out early on. So why didn't the survey stop in the initial questions instead of going to completion? It is being looked into. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 10:27 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

So sorry this happened to you. It totally sucks. I can relate. Pretty much on a daily basis, there is at least one survey that I spend over 15 minutes on that either tells me I’m not qualified at the very end, or doesn’t route me back to the survey site I was logged in with. It pisses me off to no end, because I feel my time is precious, and I don’t like anyone wasting my time. I agree that these survey sites need an overhaul by the government. There should be a regulatory agency that is in charge of just the survey sites. They sure would be busy! It’s downright fraud, waste, and abuse that these survey sites are committing. It’s absolutely appalling.

I completely agree, it is fraud and they make lots of money from it.

Had more of the same today, I have lost count of the amount of surveys disqualifying me after 20+ questions.

What really annoys me is when they ask you countless questions, then you get one which asks you for a certain brand, and if you don't pick that specific brand, you are screened out. Why don't they ask you that first, instead of 20 or so questions in.

That wait, when the survey stops, and you just know what is coming is horrendous, I can slowly feel my blood boiling up! At least the phone didn't end up in pieces HA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, episemion said:

Know the feeling. On One Opinion , have had that happen several times at least this year with J D power ones. Completed the survey each time and got the DQ points only. Contacted support and they looked into it , saw the time put in , and awarded the full points. Reason given for the DQ - screened out. On LifePoints , the last 2 Mintel ones (evaluate up to 10 products) went to completion and when they returned to LifePoints , I got the 2 points for a DQ. Opened a ticket and was told that i was screened out early on. So why didn't the survey stop in the initial questions instead of going to completion? It is being looked into. 

I have seen a J D power survey, I will have to avoid, as I have seen a few people on here complain about them. 

One of the many that annoy me (I would be here all night if I listed them all) are the mind quest (I think that's right) ones, I have never got one of them, just X out of them now.

Happens so often these days with these dodgy companies, so many of them out there.

• Like 2

Bal, I am so sorry this happened to you.  I don't do Your Surveys any more.  I was always near the end of the survey and then it would flash to the "sorry, you didn't float our boat, so here's the boot" message.  This happens more than I can even report.  I am thinking about getting down to 4 or so and just stop wasting my time with all of these others.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

Bal, I am so sorry this happened to you.  I don't do Your Surveys any more.  I was always near the end of the survey and then it would flash to the "sorry, you didn't float our boat, so here's the boot" message.  This happens more than I can even report.  I am thinking about getting down to 4 or so and just stop wasting my time with all of these others.

Thank you. I would never use your surveys to be honest, but they have the most surveys and pay the most so it's a tough one.

I've had a better day today, got some quick easy surveys today, which is always good.

• Like 3

It happens. Just part of the game, really. It was getting out of hand with Opinion Outpost and that's why I dropped them a few months ago. On the other sites I use, it's here and there so it's not too bad. If you find it happening repeatedly, you gotta move on. It's not worth your aggravation.

• Like 2

Yes  I was doing surveys  and more than 1/2 way into them then bounce out and say sorry you do not qualify .I am like well it would have been nice to know this 15 minutes ago ,doing a boring survey and multiple questions all to get that .I had not done any on their site in ages and finally decided to go back and now I see why I do not do the surveys much on their site .( there are other ways to get points just not big points ) .

• Like 1