i-Say issue

NevadaJones

Anyone else getting this message when trying to do surveys through i-say?

"We at Ipsos, wanted to let you know that you don’t have access to our surveys due to the outdated version of your browser. Before you start taking surveys with us, we’d like to invite you to update your browsers to newer versions to ensure your own personal security."

Have tried two different browsers, both up to date, and get same message. Have sent message to them and waiting to hear. Don't know if this is actually a problem on my end or their end. Which is why I'm asking if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

Anyone else getting this message when trying to do surveys through i-say?

"We at Ipsos, wanted to let you know that you don’t have access to our surveys due to the outdated version of your browser. Before you start taking surveys with us, we’d like to invite you to update your browsers to newer versions to ensure your own personal security."

Have tried two different browsers, both up to date, and get same message. Have sent message to them and waiting to hear. Don't know if this is actually a problem on my end or their end. Which is why I'm asking if anyone else is having the same issue.

Thanks!

I haven't had that message when I try a survey on there site but I have received that message a few times when doing a survey from another site.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks peach6! I get that message no matter where the survey originates, even on their own site. :-(

Maybe it's something on my end, although I can't really imagine how or why. I'll see if I get a response from them.

• Like 1

For awhile, on Forthright, doing partner surveys, the Ipsos one would come up and state my browser wasn’t updated. I just hit the back button on my browser, and usually that got rid of it. If not, I deleted the cookies involved and started over. It’s annoying, and has nothing to do with your browser. It’s just yet another stupid glitch on a terrible survey site. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/16/2020 at 5:55 PM, NevadaJones said:

Thanks, Dawn. I'll try the back button trick next time I get one of their surveys.

Seems to be working okay today maybe they fixed the issue

• Like 2

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

Seems to be working okay today maybe they fixed the issue

Yes, was just meaning to post that I got an email from them saying whatever it was (they didn't say!) was fixed. So seems to be okay for me now. :91_thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow, i-say is still a thing people use? That was one of the first sites I tried! I remember back in the day (2015), it was already pretty buggy and only paid mediocre, and that was back when Opinion Outpost still paid well! When they banned me after only 4 months for inscrutable reasons, I can't say I was particularly irritated (especially because their site was so buggy, it still let me cash out what I had already, even though it wasn't supposed to. :D)

Has it somehow bucked the trend of surveys sites getting increasingly worse over time, and gotten better since 2015?

23 hours ago, neminem said:

Wow, i-say is still a thing people use? That was one of the first sites I tried! I remember back in the day (2015), it was already pretty buggy and only paid mediocre, and that was back when Opinion Outpost still paid well! When they banned me after only 4 months for inscrutable reasons, I can't say I was particularly irritated (especially because their site was so buggy, it still let me cash out what I had already, even though it wasn't supposed to. :D)

Has it somehow bucked the trend of surveys sites getting increasingly worse over time, and gotten better since 2015?

I've never really had an issue w/I-Say. Opinion Outpost on the other hand is a hot mess and I dropped them.

• Like 1