Clear Voice has panel for people on Medicare

NFriday

I just for an email from Clear Voice and they invited me to a panel.  I then discovered it was about Medicare.  I filled out the info. and found out I was eligible.  Medicare is hiring a market research company to conduct this panel, and it lasts for a year.  Qualtrics is also involved in the panel.  You are expected to respond to an email that they send you once a month, which will only take you a few minutes to answer, and you will be paid $5 for each month you respond to the email.  On occasion they will also invite you to focus groups, for which you will be paid $25-$75 depending on how long it is.  It sounds like you get a guaranteed $60 for being a member of this panel, and you will get more if you are invited to one of the focus groups.  You have to be on Medicare to be eligible for the group.  I just thought I would post this if somebody got the email from Clear Voice and was wondering what the group was about.  They do not mention this in the initial email they send out.  You get a Tango gift card.

• Like 2

I already got my first survey two days ago, and it took me 10 minutes to complete it, and then I got my $5 Amazon card 30 minutes later.  Are you signed up with Clear Voice?  Most of their studies are clinical trials, but I was finally able to cash out with them last week for $20, but I think it took me over a year to do it.  I was in an AARP community maybe four years ago for a year, and I think I got maybe $120 in Amazon gift cards.  Communities are hard to get into, and they usually kick you out after a year.

I also got a market research project a few years ago with Medicare.  I had to sign up for their website before I went to the focus group in downtown Chicago, and then I spent a couple of hours with this gentleman who had me log into my account, and then we went over what I liked and did not like about the website.  They were upgrading their website, and they were looking for advice.  I think I got paid $150 for that one.  I then did a Humana part D drug plan market research thing also in downtown Chicago.  Everybody in the focus group had a Humana part D plan.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have gotten $11 in Amazon GC so far this month from them, and I get the GC10 minutes after I finish the survey.  I just got a $5 survey from Clear Voice today that I completed.  It was about grocery shopping.  It took me 50 minutes to finish it though.  I have $20 in my Clear Voice account, and so it is time to redeem it for Amazon.  I've had better luck with Clear Voice than I have with Valued Opinion lately.  The last time I did surveys for Valued Opinion, I spent an hour doing surveys, and I was not eligible for any of them.

• 8 months later...

I am still part of the Medicare Opinion panel that I got through Clear Voice a year ago.  I just did a 30 minute zoom session last week that they paid me a $30 Amazon GC, concerning my Medicare online account.  I just received an email from them concerning another Zoom session they are doing next week where I will be paid a $45 Amazon GC.  They actually have you choose among the various GC that Tango offers, and I always pick Amazon.  I thought this panel would be over after a year, and apparently not.

For people that are on Medicare, I have also gotten a few market research projects about Medicare.  I got one once for people that are on Humana Part D the drug plan.  I also got one once where I had to set up a Medicare online account, and then spend some time with a gentleman who had me log into my account, and then he asked me what I liked and did not like about the website.  Both of these studies were prepandemic, and so I actually did them live in downtown Chicago.  If you are on Medicare, you should open up an account on their website so you are eligible for these studies.  Today starts open enrollment for Medicare anyway, and so you can go to the Medicare site, and see if there are any other plans that you would rather have.

Well bad news.  The email I got from them this morning ended up in my spam, and so I did not notice it until a few minutes ago.  I just clicked on the link to set up a time for the Zoom session, and the panel is full.  This is why you should always check your spam folder.  One of my Sisters never checks her spam folder.  I got the email at 8:50 this morning.  This happened once before that they were full when I tried to sign up, and some people dropped out, and so I was able to get in.  I hope that happens again.