Stay away from YouGov!

dragon54u

Do NOT join YouGov and if you have an account you should cash out as ASAP!!  I have 75,600 points there but when I tried to cash out my password didn’t work and I never received the reset code.  Apparently they have no account with the email I’ve been using for 8 YEARS!! I can even prove I cashed out 100K points in 2018 with that email.  YouGov is a ripoff so DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

That does sound extremely annoying, though I always try to assume incompetence at first over intentional jiggery, I'd probably follow up with them / bug them until they either fix their issue or agree that it was intentional, as someone who has been through plenty of both from various survey sites. I am not personally planning on stopping using them, because I've never had problems with them and haven't heard widespread issues from other people (though if there are new issues, I'm sure I'll hear about them more, and might well stop using them after I cash out the next $100 - wouldn't be the first time a good survey company stopped being good, either. In fact, of the dozen or more survey companies I would have at one time said were good, there are really not very many left that still are.)

I also don't totally see the point of you creating basically the same thread in each subforum, though? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1