rr2911

No DQ Surveys?

nj07208
16 hours ago, rr2911 said:

Are there any survey companies besides Paidviewpoint and Prolific that do not disqualify you or at least don't disqualify you as much?

Pinecone but I think it's still invitation only & Be Forthright (member surveys).

• Like 1

dawn_b_adams
On 10/22/2020 at 8:29 AM, nj07208 said:

Pinecone but I think it's still invitation only & Be Forthright (member surveys).

Yeah, Pinecone is invitation only. You can be disqualified from Be Forthright member surveys, but you still get a star. Once you get three stars, your account is credited $2.00 which is nice. But I’m lucky if I get two actual member surveys a month. They are rare.

NFriday

yougov does not DQ you, but I don't get tons of surveys from them.  I get at the most one a week.

• Like 2

rosiesmom

I get Pinecone dq's now because they do the household questions.  I never used to, but it is different now.

• Like 2

schludermann

Here's the low screen out panels I do, in addition to the ones already listed. These are not particularly high yield annually. Probably $300 across all of them.

About half have a referral reward.

Life Fun and Everything

Nicequest

Tellwut internal surveys

Biz Coin Surveys

Across the Fence

PanelPolls community

co-deo deodorant community

Crowdtap

• Like 2

Administrator

Hi schludermann,

Can you please specify which parts of the list need to be updated?

schludermann

I've made posts to the forum, with supporting screen captures. I'd post more if my SP forum account wasn't throttled so heavily.

Njsurveyman

What is Co- Deo Deodorant Community? I never heard of that one before. Does anyone have a link to join them? A google search didnt come up with anything.

somelady
On 10/24/2020 at 6:55 PM, NFriday said:

yougov does not DQ you, but I don't get tons of surveys from them.  I get at the most one a week.

They do dq you but most of the time they will send you to another survey. Sometimes they dq you and that's it.