Qmee app

dawn_b_adams

I just left a review for this panel. I have the app, and I’ve had it probably for a year or so. They have short surveys. Some of them don’t pay squat, but every once in awhile, they get a decent one. I successfully completed a survey, and then they declined me at the end. So I emailed their customer service and stated so much, and that I want full credit. Here’s the response I got:

Mark (Qmee) 

Oct 25, 2020, 20:29 GMT 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've had a look at your account and at the survey you've mentioned (ID 209582512, Market topics. $0.57) and I can see that this survey was declined by the survey provider. It looks as though it may have been declined either due to the quality of the answers you gave or the speed in which you completed the survey.

Please remember to take your time when answering surveys and answer all of the questions to the best of your ability. Make sure you don't speed through surveys, give dishonest or inconsistent answers. 

If you answer more carefully and honestly in the future, the survey providers are less likely to decline your surveys.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks
Mark

Customer Support Agent
Qmee Ltd”

This is one of the most insulting and disrespectful replies Ive ever received from a survey company. Nope, not playing here. I do not rush through surveys, and I always give my honest replies. To have some canned ‘bot responding to me in this tone is unacceptable. I emailed them back stating these things, and told them I wanted this escalated to a human supervisor. If they do not respond, I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and my state attorney general’s office. I will not take this kind of crap from anyone. And just to be nice and spiteful and snarky myself, I will copy their reply on their Facebook page for everyone to see. Absolutely disgusting, and I am livid. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Similar with Mindfield Online internet panel. Rarely do I complete any surveys these days because of too many participant competitors that have already " met the quotas ". Except for the In Home Product Test projects. At least, these I receive a free product and a few bucks. Lockdown and pestilence has taken its toll on a lot of survey providers. 

• Like 1

I got another email from a supervisor basically saying the same thing. They claim they have no control over what third party survey providers say about a survey taker, and the supervisor would not budge and make an exception. I will file a complaint with BBB. 

• Thanks 1

Qmee is currently my biggest earner. I use both the website and the app. As on all sites, I do sometimes suffer declined surveys. On several occasions I've nonetheless been immediately credited automatically by Qmee with an apologetic message. Whenever a particularly egregious decline happens I always let them know and they do regularly withdraw surveys that misbehave, which is a good sign. I have to say that in my personal experience customer support on this site is the best by a very long way. Here's hoping it turns around for you, Dawn.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, trevorpee said:

Qmee is currently my biggest earner. I use both the website and the app. As on all sites, I do sometimes suffer declined surveys. On several occasions I've nonetheless been immediately credited automatically by Qmee with an apologetic message. Whenever a particularly egregious decline happens I always let them know and they do regularly withdraw surveys that misbehave, which is a good sign. I have to say that in my personal experience customer support on this site is the best by a very long way. Here's hoping it turns around for you, Dawn.

I’m glad you have had good experiences with them. I dumped them, as I won’t stay with any survey site that is disrespectful or cops an attitude with me. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I’m glad you have had good experiences with them. I dumped them, as I won’t stay with any survey site that is disrespectful or cops an attitude with me. 

This is perhaps the biggest frustration I have: lack of predictability or consistency. There are several sites that people rave about that are rubbish for me, and evidently vice versa (as with you and QMee). It all seems so arbitrary, capricious even. Ho hum. At least we have our merry little band on here to share information with - although it's a pity the place isn't more active. Keep smiling!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2020 at 9:50 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I just left a review for this panel. I have the app, and I’ve had it probably for a year or so. They have short surveys. Some of them don’t pay squat, but every once in awhile, they get a decent one. I successfully completed a survey, and then they declined me at the end. So I emailed their customer service and stated so much, and that I want full credit. Here’s the response I got:

Mark (Qmee) 

Oct 25, 2020, 20:29 GMT 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've had a look at your account and at the survey you've mentioned (ID 209582512, Market topics. $0.57) and I can see that this survey was declined by the survey provider. It looks as though it may have been declined either due to the quality of the answers you gave or the speed in which you completed the survey.

Please remember to take your time when answering surveys and answer all of the questions to the best of your ability. Make sure you don't speed through surveys, give dishonest or inconsistent answers. 

If you answer more carefully and honestly in the future, the survey providers are less likely to decline your surveys.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have any further queries.

Thanks
Mark

Customer Support Agent
Qmee Ltd”

This is one of the most insulting and disrespectful replies Ive ever received from a survey company. Nope, not playing here. I do not rush through surveys, and I always give my honest replies. To have some canned ‘bot responding to me in this tone is unacceptable. I emailed them back stating these things, and told them I wanted this escalated to a human supervisor. If they do not respond, I will be filing a complaint with the BBB and my state attorney general’s office. I will not take this kind of crap from anyone. And just to be nice and spiteful and snarky myself, I will copy their reply on their Facebook page for everyone to see. Absolutely disgusting, and I am livid. 

Just goes to show that most of these companies couldn't care less about us.

I used to use Qmee and had a couple of surveys that I didn't get paid for a long time ago, wrote to them and they sorted it for me. On the last two occasions they just fobbed me off with a load of nonsense and I didn't get the reward,  so I binned them, plus I find the surveys were very low paying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1