InboxDollars cashout now $10, $15, $30, $40 Paypal plus other GC options

ksedwar

Not sure if it was a recent change as I was moved over from send earnings. I think the first cashout has to be 30.00 or more then you can start cashing out at 10 bucks or more

It's definitely recent or at least from the last 7 or 8 months. For the last 8 years or so it was $30 minimum and check only. A few years ago they had a refillable cash card but that didn't last long.

I have cashed out to Paypal when it was $30 to cash out. Then when I tried to cashout $10 Inbox Dolkars says my Paypal account and email accountnt dont match. I told them this was rediculous since I already cashed out at $30! Anyway, support was absolutely NO HELP AT ALL. I ended up having to redeem for Amazon gift code. I just thought they were wrong. How can they let me cashout before and not now when nothing has changed on my part. . Not my favorite panel by far!!

Yeah I just checked in and saw all these new options. Kinda exciting that the new threshold to cash out is $10 now. Though people have been saying lately the quality of the site has really gone downhill. :(  I don't check in much since other sites pay me better. I'm kinda nervous to try their new options since I've been seeing/hearing so much bad stuff about them lately. Some people have said they've been kicked out as soon as they cashed out, etc, usually for no reason or they just make up an excuse. I don't like the sound of that. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After reading your post I started doing Inbox again.   I had quit for about a year because it took forever to reach their 30 dollar cash out threshold.  It is still hard to get qualified for their surveys though. For me they are usually good for about one 10 dollar cash out a month.

I noticed a few days ago Inboxdollars is now owned by Prodege LLC. This is the same parent company that owns Swagbucks and mypoints. That explains all of the changes to the website and rewards program.

I don't know anything about these but Prodege also owns:

• ySense (Similar to Swagbucks)
  • Upromise (Cash back credit card oriented around college savings)
  • Coupon Cause (Coupons)
  • Shop At Home (Cash back shopping)
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I figured out in the last couple of days that Inbox Dollar sand My Points are the same company since I tried to enter some cash register receipts on Inbox Dollars that I had already entered on My Points.  The message was that I had already entered them.  Also they have the same type of point earning games like Bingo and the daily list.  I'm OK with that since I can now cash out with $10 on Inbox Dollars.  Building up my Amazon money!!!