MyPoints surveys

Joyce65

mypoints used to give 5 points for being dq'ed from a survey, up to 25 points a day.  This past month I noticed that I'm getting nothing for being dq'ed.  There's been no notice of the site changing their policy.  Anyone else having this happen to them?

I've been experiencing similar but they still give 5 points on most screen outs.  It seems there are some surveys that are not giving it, others that don't show they gave you the 5 points after screening out but when you refresh your page poof the points are there & others where you get the message you got 5 points.  Just keep trying. 

I also have this with Inbox Dollars where you screen out but don't always get the "progress" bump on the scratch off message

I'm not getting any points, even after refreshing the page.  I'm quickly cycling through the whole survey list just hitting the "take survey" button.  It won't even let me try a survey.  Tonight I clicked on the button 30 times before I managed to try 5 Surveys for my 25 DQ points.  It's never been like this before.

5 hours ago, Joyce65 said:

I'm not getting any points, even after refreshing the page.  I'm quickly cycling through the whole survey list just hitting the "take survey" button.  It won't even let me try a survey.  Tonight I clicked on the button 30 times before I managed to try 5 surveys for my 25 DQ points.  It's never been like this before.

Same here. Lately , it seems that i get a page of surveys to do , but almost all don't even get one question before cycling back to the survey list. No DQ or points. Does not seem likely that we have all done all of them already. Something seems amiss.

• Thanks 1

Now I'm being taken to Swagbucks at the end of each survey.  I'm not even a member of Swagbucks.  I've tried emailing them about the problem but I'm not getting any solution.  They credited me with 25 points but I know I'm missing more points than that since this has been on-going from the beginning of November.  I'm thinking of unsubscribing after I have enough points to cash out.  It's not worth the frustration anymore.

• Sad 1

Is anyone else still seeing the issue where when you click on a survey , it immediately returns to the mypoints page? Still happening to me. I have logged in to see there were 20+ surveys and with the above happening , go through them all in a minute with no DQs or points. If you are experiencing this , send support a ticket. If they get a bunch of tickets , perhaps they will look into it. I did sent one already.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now I can't cash out.  It says I need a phone with text so they can send me a code.  I told them I don't have that type of phone.  They told me they sent an email with the code but I never received it.  And yes I checked my spam folder.  They told me to go to my redemptions for December to get them to resend the code.  There are no redemptions.  I CAN'T cash-out to get a redemption.  It's so frustrating.  I never had to deal with this before.  When did they change the way to redeem points?  Why?!

4 hours ago, Joyce65 said:

Now I can't cash out.  It says I need a phone with text so they can send me a code.  I told them I don't have that type of phone.  They told me they sent an email with the code but I never received it.  And yes I checked my spam folder.  They told me to go to my redemptions for December to get them to resend the code.  There are no redemptions.  I CAN'T cash-out to get a redemption.  It's so frustrating.  I never had to deal with this before.  When did they change the way to redeem points?  Why?!

Same boat here. I only have a land line phone. No email received either. Sent a message to support. 

Was just on their Facebook page and there are numerous complaints regarding the issue. 

• Thanks 1

Was in their blog and there is an entry about the phone verification. seems to be a recent thing they added to make sure that you are you. It does mention whom to contact if you don't have a mobile device. However , it goes on to say that they may require a photo of your drivers license. That's fine , as long as you have a camera (I don't). hopefully , I can redeem my points for the money ($200+) I have there.

Heard back today from them. They have cleared the verification requirement on the account , at least temporarily. Was able to do some redemptions.