One Opinion: I'm done. Bye-bye. Outta there for good!

sageandcinnamon

I am so over One Opinion and their games. It's been a while since they paused my account, but I had a feeling something was up when I cashed in for PayPal earlier this week and it never showed in my PP account. So I go to the site, and lo and behold, my reward says cancelled. (None of the points returned of course) I ask Emily, she tells me I've been paused.  So I guess I have to wait until they get back to me and hope I can get the cash out I earned.

Here's the kicker. I haven't cashed out since August. That's how long it's taken me to get to the $25 cash out level. Back in the day, when they were MyView, I would cash out every few weeks. Then they turned into One Opinion and it took about a month or so. Now it took 4 months to get anything! That's ridiculous. To be honest, I was thinking of quitting because of how awful they've been lately, but now this is the last straw. I will fight them for that damn $25 and after that I'm not going back.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I know some of you have had problems with them too. It's just sad how some (most) of these companies have gone so far downhill. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

For a couple of days, I've  been getting an error code that makes it impossible to request a reward.  I've got a message into Member Services but no response. How can they not fix such an issue????

4 hours ago, episemion said:

Email support at [email protected] with the details and they will look into it. Don't bother with the AI bot Emily.

"Emily" put in a ticket for support so I'll see if they get back to me. If I don't hear back by Monday I'll send an email directly. 

1 hour ago, CatShaw54 said:

For a couple of days, I've  been getting an error code that makes it impossible to request a reward.  I've got a message into Member Services but no response. How can they not fix such an issue????

It's ridiculous how bad some of the customer service is with these survey companies. I hope you get your issue sorted out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NevadaJones said:

I'm also waiting to receive a cashout I requested earlier this week. Mine still says "processing," so I'm staying optimistic. 

Maybe. :lol:

I am waiting too and my account is fine-not paused. It says processing for 4 days now-in all my years its always been received into paypal on the third day. WTF is going on? Have you emailed them?? Does your account say paused-emily says my account is fine and I am getting a bunch of surveys.

My account also is fine, with plenty of surveys. I'll give them a couple days yet before contacting them. Always hate to get involved with any support process. It can be such a headache. :51_scream:

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

My account also is fine, with plenty of surveys. I'll give them a couple days yet before contacting them. Always hate to get involved with any support process. It can be such a headache. :51_scream:

When you get in contact with them please tell them I am also very upset with them and sick and tired of their constant issues-and also tell them that me and you deserve an extra bonus $25 on top of what they owe us for all the stress and misery they create! THANK YOU! Oh- an one more thing- tell them that Emily is smokin crack on the job!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

I'm also waiting to receive a cashout I requested earlier this week. Mine still says "processing," so I'm staying optimistic. 

Maybe. :lol:

Good luck. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you....and for me too.

1 hour ago, Marks said:

Oh- an one more thing- tell them that Emily is smokin crack on the job!

I hate Emily. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, CatShaw54 said:

I get the same error issue. I have always gotten a response within 2 business days from emailing support. Give them another couple days since it is the weekend.

Still no paypal payment-says processing-nothing wrong with account-been 5 days now. Seems like everyone is not getting paid in all the forums I been to. No idea whats going on -emily put a ticket in but what I hear from other people is that nobodys getting a response.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marks said:

Still no paypal payment-says processing-nothing wrong with account-been 5 days now. Seems like everyone is not getting paid in all the forums I been to. No idea whats going on -emily put a ticket in but what I hear from other people is that nobodys getting a response.

I finally got an email but it was just that usual "browser issues" one and I had to send them the information about VPNs, hotspots, etc. I'm not holding out much hope, though. From reading other forums, once they cancel your reward it's rare to get your points back.  Will update if anything more happens. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

I finally got an email but it was just that usual "browser issues" one and I had to send them the information about VPNs, hotspots, etc. I'm not holding out much hope, though. From reading other forums, once they cancel your reward it's rare to get your points back.  Will update if anything more happens. 

Its weird though because me and nevadajones account has not been paused and the payment has not been canceled-they are stuck in processing. They are sending me more surveys to do and a ton on my dashboard but refuse to do any until I see my last request for payment. There is something weird going on with the site.

• Like 2