One Opinion: I'm done. Bye-bye. Outta there for good!

sageandcinnamon

I got to where I couldn't qualify for anything and I finally just walked away.  I am getting done with others for the same reason.  I found one the other day that I have been a member of since 2012 and have NEVER cashed out.  I have been close for like 5 years, and it is obvious that I never will be able to cashout, so they are keeping $13.70 of my money. 

• Sad 3

Did receive a response from support (after receiving my money) which read, in part: "Thank you for contacting customer support. Please know that we have not taken this concern for granted. This transaction has already been submitted for processing. However, we are currently experiencing some delays, please allow 10 business days for the exchange to be successful. Should you fail to receive this rewards after the said time frame, please let us know so we can escalate it for you."

Just an FYI for those who may not have received payment yet.

• Like 1

Congrats to Nevada and Marks. Glad you got your payments.

I'm still waiting. My order still shows cancelled, I can log in but no surveys, and I  think they are ghosting me because I've had no reply to my email telling them the info about browser and internet info, and no reply to my follow up. Nothing back on a Facebook private message either. 

So I gave up on their customer non-service and just sent in a BBB review. (Looks like there are about 170 there already. Gotta love Dynata!) 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

Today was the first time in probably 3 years or more that I received an email from One Opinion that there was a survey available  didn't qualify but got the 50 points dq

I've always had several of those a day. That's how I can tell when I"m "paused", they stop spamming me.

Small update, my account was reactivated. However, my points are still gone and my redemption still shows cancelled. I sent off another email but I'm not expecting anything. I think we're breaking up for good. lol

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 11/19/2020 at 3:14 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I just cashed out with OneOpinion, so I guess I’m in for a long wait. They’re starting to get like PointClub with the delays in payment. 

Well, I’m happy to say I was wrong in my assessment. The money landed in my PayPal today. It took almost three months for me to accumulate enough to cash out though. It’s taking way too long for me to get that many points. I think I’ll take a break from them for the time being. I can cash out quicker on other sites. OneOpinion is not worth my time right now. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I just keep getting that stupid survey from Harris Poll  250 pts. for 3 minutes is what it says, I say  my rear end it is. I exit out on most surveys they give me ,in fact I haven't tried in over a week and I'm fine with it.

14 hours ago, footfree said:

I just keep getting that stupid survey from Harris Poll  250 pts. for 3 minutes is what it says, I say  my rear end it is. I exit out on most surveys they give me ,in fact I haven't tried in over a week and I'm fine with it.

I keep seeing that Harris one as well , usually for 500 or 550 points. They work once or twice a week. Rest of the time it seems to know that it was recently done and gives an immediate DQ. For other surveys , I get about a 75% DQ rate , but the 50 pts. do add up. 

• Thanks 1

I used to get those Harris Poll surveys all the time. Never, EVER was it actually 3 minutes.

As for my original issue, I'm still in One Opinion hell. I'm on round 4 of getting my points returned, trying to redeem, then getting the order cancelled almost immediately.  It's crazy.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

OneOpinion is garbage now.  It used to be one of the best in terms of actually qualifying and paying but once it was bought out last year it has sucked.  I have been "paused" a few times and am currently again with a pending reward that was cancelled.  No replies except for a general email about multiple accounts, which I don't have.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Final update. I had a Christmas miracle today. I was finally given my reward from One Opinion. It only took 7 weeks, numerous emails, a BBB report  and about 8 different attempts to get my reward only to have it cancelled immediately. The other day they finally forwarded my email to their tech department (um, why didn't they do that in the first place?),  fixed whatever glitch was in my account, and when I ordered a reward it did not get cancelled immediately. Today it showed up in my inbox. 

Funny thing is, every time they unpaused me, they would send me dozens of emails a day for surveys. Like they thought I'd do them for free????  It was a nice run before Dynata took over.

I can now happily close the books on them, delete them from my bookmarks and be done with them. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/14/2020 at 2:03 AM, sageandcinnamon said:

I am so over One Opinion and their games. It's been a while since they paused my account, but I had a feeling something was up when I cashed in for PayPal earlier this week and it never showed in my PP account. So I go to the site, and lo and behold, my reward says cancelled. (None of the points returned of course) I ask Emily, she tells me I've been paused.  So I guess I have to wait until they get back to me and hope I can get the cash out I earned.

Here's the kicker. I haven't cashed out since August. That's how long it's taken me to get to the $25 cash out level. Back in the day, when they were MyView, I would cash out every few weeks. Then they turned into One Opinion and it took about a month or so. Now it took 4 months to get anything! That's ridiculous. To be honest, I was thinking of quitting because of how awful they've been lately, but now this is the last straw. I will fight them for that damn $25 and after that I'm not going back.

Thank you for allowing me to vent. I know some of you have had problems with them too. It's just sad how some (most) of these companies have gone so far downhill. 

I'm on the verge of deleting my OneOpinion account as well. They wait until you reach 23.00 than there are no surveys available.

• Like 1

So hey fellow survey takers long time no see!

Got this problem with One Opinion

First I get this ,"Your account has been temporarily paused because an automatic validation process flagged your account."

The answer was in 3 days saying that Your account was automatically set to "inactive" because we received a "hard bounce" from your e-mail account when we tried sending a survey invitation e-mail.  This usually means the e-mail address does not exist or was blocking e-mails (possibly because the e-mail box is full).

Now the message i get is,, Your account has been temporarily paused because a manual validation process executed on our system indicated there were concerns relating to your account. 

Am I gone for good thoughts? Even canceled my next order for paypal.