Tellwut

peach6

• 2 months later...

I have not qualified for most surveys in the past few weeks, maybe 1 in 100. So I wrote to Tellwut as they have been fantastic with their support in the past. I got an email about 10 days ago saying all was fine on their end but they would check with their supplier. 

Today I got the following email from them:

"The main survey supplier we use has blocked you from completing surveys due to speeding through surveys, not reading questions properly or inconsistent data responses. Unfortunately I cannot give specific instances because they don’t give us that information, but they are basically saying the qualify is not good therefore they are blocking you from taking surveys. We are trying to discuss the issue with them to see if you (and the others) can be unblocked."

I am utterly SHOCKED by this as I do not speed through surveys and I am careful with responses. I responded just this and asked them to get back to me with any information. Also I asked Tellwut what I can do to keep this from happening again IF they are able to unblock me. 

I am sharing this with the members of Survey Police as maybe you might be one of those "others" who has been blocked. Maybe that's why some of us barely qualify for any surveys? 

Does anyone have any thoughts about this?

Thanks in advance for your response!

• Sad 2

Please read the above post first! THANKS

Tellwut Customer Support is totally amazing! I already heard back from them about the above stated problem. They said they have 7 suppliers but the one who is blocked me is their main supplier. They also said that they recently found out that some of their members were blocked, they are trying to get members off the blocked list, and their development team is working on a fix so we don't see those blocked surveys anymore.

Just trying to pass on info to all Survey Police members.

Your thoughts?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the NEWEST message so that I can't take Tellwut surveys! I have been able to take a VERY few as samplicio.us apparently has blocked me as well as other Tellwut members (see above post). SO I work around it and try to find surveys from other companies.  The message below just started today, a message I am repeatedly getting:

"Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you did not qualify as various security detection systems have triggered one or more of the following flags: You may not be answering consistently basic demographic questions such as, age, gender, income, Zip code, you may be speeding through the survey, you may not have provided thoughtful text box answers, and or you may have incorrectly answered test questions. Please check to make sure your shipping, personal info and interests are up to date."

All I do is click on the survey and don't even enter ANY information and I get the above message. THIS is truly ridiculous as how could I be doing any of the above-mentioned things as I am not even permitted to take any part of the survey!?

ANY thoughts on this or has this happened to you? Sigh

Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you did not qualify as various security detection systems have triggered one or more of the following flags: You may not be answering consistently basic demographic questions such as, age, gender, income, Zip code, you may be speeding through the survey, you may not have provided thoughtful text box answers, and or you may have incorrectly answered test questions. Please check to make sure your shipping, personal info and interests are up to date.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Here is the NEWEST message so that I can't take Tellwut surveys! I have been able to take a VERY few as samplicio.us apparently has blocked me as well as other Tellwut members (see above post). SO I work around it and try to find surveys from other companies.  The message below just started today, a message I am repeatedly getting:

"Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you did not qualify as various security detection systems have triggered one or more of the following flags: You may not be answering consistently basic demographic questions such as, age, gender, income, Zip code, you may be speeding through the survey, you may not have provided thoughtful text box answers, and or you may have incorrectly answered test questions. Please check to make sure your shipping, personal info and interests are up to date."

All I do is click on the survey and don't even enter ANY information and I get the above message. THIS is truly ridiculous as how could I be doing any of the above-mentioned things as I am not even permitted to take any part of the survey!?

ANY thoughts on this or has this happened to you? Sigh

Thank you for participating. Unfortunately you did not qualify as various security detection systems have triggered one or more of the following flags: You may not be answering consistently basic demographic questions such as, age, gender, income, Zip code, you may be speeding through the survey, you may not have provided thoughtful text box answers, and or you may have incorrectly answered test questions. Please check to make sure your shipping, personal info and interests are up to date.

It looks like you may have been permanently blocked from taking their surveys. So when you click on a survey now you get the message you get because there were issues or so they claim with information you gave on surveys in the past. It is all a bunch of garbage. This has happened to me in the past not with Tellwut but with other panels.  One that comes to mind for me is My Points. I have been blocked from taking their surveys for about a year and have asked what the issue is and they won't tell me and won't restore my access to their surveys either. All I get is the following message which tells me nothing.

We've noticed that some of your responses are not being provided as directed or are inconsistent with previous responses.
While our Quality Assurance Team reviews your responses, we're restricting your access to Surveys.

I have written this here many times. These survey panels can pretty much do whatever they want .They can freeze, pause or terminate your account or restrict your access to surveys and there is very little you can do to fight it unless after pleading with them they agree to remove the restrictions.   

Thanks for your response, mikedorb. I've never run into this before and I've been taking surveys for many years. I ALWAYS do the best I can on all surveys and it makes me angry and sad that this kind of thing can happen. You are right, these survey sites can do anything they want and apparently they do. Sigh