Pinecone- do they have checks

footfree

Our understanding is that Pinecone replaced both checks and PayPal with bank transfers.

Users who have just joined the panel will have to make their first redemption via bank transfer so that they can be verified (in the past, this was a check). After their first bank transfer redemption or after 30 days of being a member (whichever occurs first), new users can then redeem their points for any reward within the Pinecone rewards catalog.

2 hours ago, Administrator said:

Our understanding is that Pinecone replaced both checks and PayPal with bank transfers.

Users who have just joined the panel will have to make their first redemption via bank transfer so that they can be verified (in the past, this was a check). After their first bank transfer redemption or after 30 days of being a member (whichever occurs first), new users can then redeem their points for any reward within the Pinecone rewards catalog.

That’s good information. I’ve been a member for awhile, and decided to go the bank transfer route. I had to set up a separate account with the third party company, but was able to do it within a few minutes, and transfer $6.00 to my checking account. 

I have $9 in my account. I don't want a gift card because I really don't understand how to use them. I like physical cards and I can't get anything for $9. Are you saying that I have to give them my bank information to get money transferred. I really don't want to do that! Is there no other way, an easy way to redeem a small amount? How do the debit cards work if I don't have an actual physical card?

14 hours ago, cricket said:

I have $9 in my account. I don't want a gift card because I really don't understand how to use them. I like physical cards and I can't get anything for $9. Are you saying that I have to give them my bank information to get money transferred. I really don't want to do that! Is there no other way, an easy way to redeem a small amount? How do the debit cards work if I don't have an actual physical card?

One idea is if you get a Amazon gift card you can load it into your account and save it for later use.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Administrator said:

Thanks!

1 hour ago, nj07208 said:

I just did Amazon and Walmart because I didn't want to deal with the bank transfer.

I did Amazon yesterday I thought it would be instant but I guess I was wrong I wonder how long it takes

On 11/20/2020 at 4:55 PM, peach6 said:

I did Amazon yesterday I thought it would be instant but I guess I was wrong I wonder how long it takes

I cashed out for an AGC back on the 14th and I don't have it yet.  So it might take awhile.

5 minutes ago, rosiesmom said:

I cashed out for an AGC back on the 14th and I don't have it yet.  So it might take awhile.

You may want to go on there site and check recent cash outs I did and mine was there with the codes never did get an email

• Like 1

Thanks Peach!  I will do that!  I just did and it doesn't state one way or the other if it has shipped (emailed) or not.  I guess I will give it until Friday and then check again. 

Pinecone doesn't have your banking info .It's all handle thru Wallet the company they hired to do the transactions. I actually did it and it went very smoothly.My credit Union is very good about processing transactions like this - if they think something is not  on the up and up they will not process the request.Knock on wood but I haven't had any problems with any companies that I do transfers with.

BTW- The company is  owned by Whapps LLC and was founded in  2002 which I believe is Apple Wallet- I do have the app on my phone which I never signed up for .If I'm wrong please let me know.With that being said I would never purchase a product online with my debit card - now the company you are doing business with online could possibly wipe out your account.Always use a credit card online to protect yourself.

• Like 1