Survey Junkie Yikes! This Survey suddenly filled up!

kyle54935

Arent you supposed to get  2-3 points for disqualifications.  To me it stated on website.  I get nothing.  I tried the number on the BBB website to ask questions.  I get the history on completed surveys but not on screenouts.  Does anyone have the same trouble?  Used to be better.  Dawn B Adams and Nevada jones you do a good job.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kyle54935 said:

Arent you supposed to get  2-3 points for disqualifications.  To me it stated on website.  I get nothing.  I tried the number on the BBB website to ask questions.  I get the history on completed surveys but not on screenouts.  Does anyone have the same trouble?  Used to be better.  Dawn B Adams and Nevada jones you do a good job.

I’m a little confused by your comment, specifically the last sentence. I don’t belong to Survey Junkie, never have. As far as I’m concerned their name says it all - junk and garbage surveys. 

6 hours ago, kyle54935 said:

You do a very good job of being a contributer which helps me

Aw thanks! I appreciate the compliment. I guess I need to learn to take compliments better. :wink:

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/18/2020 at 12:07 PM, kyle54935 said:

That's what I always thought. I was just DQ'd from 2 surveys on SJ and I didn't even get the "This survey filled up" or "You don't qualify for this survey" messages. It just had a "survey-points=0" at the end of the URL, which I usually see when they give you the "you may have been disqualified for breaking certain rules" message. I don't know, I always assumed that if you got DQ'd from a survey they'd always give you 2 or 3 points for your trouble. Kind of stinks when they just randomly stiff you. Oh, well.