lifepoints panel down?

Lab6689

Is anyone else having trouble logging in tonite? I'm out of state right now and am not sure if the site has blocked me because of that, or if there is an issue logging in systemwide

31 minutes ago, Lab6689 said:

Is anyone else having trouble logging in tonite? I'm out of state right now and am not sure if the site has blocked me because of that, or if there is an issue logging in systemwide

I just logged in with no problems

I can't log in at all. It was fine this morning and now after I put in my user name and password It goes back to the same screen as if what I entered was wrong. I tried TEN TIMES and it just doesn't work. It says 

SESSION EXPIRED
  • Sorry, your login session is expired and we couldn't submit your request. Please try to log in again.

9 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I can't log in at all. It was fine this morning and now after I put in my user name and password It goes back to the same screen as if what I entered was wrong. I tried TEN TIMES and it just doesn't work. It says 

SESSION EXPIRED
  • Sorry, your login session is expired and we couldn't submit your request. Please try to log in again.

Had similar issues. After logging in , if you did not click on a survey within a few seconds , it went to the "session expired" message. 

8 hours ago, episemion said:

Had similar issues. After logging in , if you did not click on a survey within a few seconds , it went to the "session expired" message. 

Thanks , episemion. I had no surveys to click on, at least not today but I was able to log in...

As the issue cropped up at the start of the weekend , likely no staff there. I filed a support ticket Saturday about it as well as left a PM on FB. Received a reply to the ticket:

Dear Panelist,

Unfortunately we are experiencing some technical issues with our website. Our team is still troubleshooting the situation that's causing you to be unable to access LifePoints, unable to take surveys or redeem your points. We are working hard to resolve the glitches quickly.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you, this is definitely not what we want our members to experience. Please stand by and try to log in 24 hours.

Your patience and cooperation are truly appreciated

The LifePoints Team

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, episemion said:

As the issue cropped up at the start of the weekend , likely no staff there. I filed a support ticket Saturday about it as well as left a PM on FB. Received a reply to the ticket:

Dear Panelist,

Unfortunately we are experiencing some technical issues with our website. Our team is still troubleshooting the situation that's causing you to be unable to access LifePoints, unable to take surveys or redeem your points. We are working hard to resolve the glitches quickly.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you, this is definitely not what we want our members to experience. Please stand by and try to log in 24 hours.

Your patience and cooperation are truly appreciated

The LifePoints Team

Thanks so much, episemion