Help

kell-b

Does anyone know of any sites that pay out in Thomas Cook vouchers? I'm a member of Consumer Pulse so know that I can get them from there.

I have just been made redundant and booked a holiday before I found out, luckly it doesn't have to be paid until November, but I could do with some vouchers to help me out.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I'm in the UK.

Consumer Pulse is part of the TNS group. You receive points for inputting details on your shopping purchases for certain products. It's by invite only direct from them.

Thomas Cook is a holiday operator based in the UK.

Hi Kelly

:D

never heard of Consumer Pulse - do tell me more!! I am with TNS food paper diary as you know, but this sounds interesting.....is it one where you have a hand held terminal and have to scan in your shopping? I dont like that idea

LizzieAnn :D

Hi Lizzie

All details are typed in,no scanners, so can get a bit tedious.

They want to know what you buy in certain areas, clothes, make-up, books, DVD's, cinema visits, DVD rental, jewellary, manicures and beauty procedures.

It's a great one to do, I have been getting a £10 cinema voucher every single month for the past year. There is quite a range of vouchers available so something for everyone.

The only problem is that you can't join the site yourself or be referred by other members. It's by invite direct from Consumer Pulse, I honestly cannot remember where my invite came from except it was another site that I'm a member of.

If they ever extend it and look for new members I'll be in touch.

Kelly :D