Inboxdollars

Warren654

Inboxdollars has been around a long time and have had a account there for a long time.  I was logging in the other day account deactivated by owner. I emailed them about it they said I broke there terms.  I was looking at terms and couldn't find anything.  It looks like to me Inboxdollars is becoming a dinosaur and should be dumped.  They stated they need to occasionally close accounts to keep rewards going?   I say they are lying about something, and good riddance to them.  I have complaints against them gotten paid. But it is clearly time to say goodbye Inboxdollars.  The survey scene has changed and there are alot of survey companies, Iam doing, so it is no great lost to me if my account is deactivated by the owner.

• Sad 1

So sorry to hear Inboxdollars screwed you over. Many survey sites do this all the time to people. I don’t think it has anything to do with anything you did wrong. They just randomly pick people to get rid of for no reason. I think they have a meeting where there is a dartboard and they just throw darts at names and then those names are gotten rid of. I’m sure there’s a bottle of bourbon involved too. It’s downright criminal what these survey sites do to people. They mistreat more people than any other type of business, and it’s absolutely disgusting. I’ve dumped several survey sites after being mistreated. I’ve also filed complaints with the BBB and gotten results. But that doesn’t even really work anymore. You’re right, there are a lot of other survey sites out there that will treat you better. Inbox Dollars has a very bad reputation, and are sketchy. Good riddance to them.

• Like 1