Lifepoints surveys stuck

episemion

Is anyone else having the same issue that I am on there? For the past 2+ weeks there has been a survey that when you click on it , you get a message indicating no available surveys. Another of the same type was just added. Per support , a survey sits on the list until it has reached the needed number of completions. But , if there are none available , that will not happen. 

Haven't noticed this myself, and I usually try a couple surveys a day there. Maybe I just haven't clicked on the right survey. I only try the shortest ones.

On 11/26/2020 at 2:01 PM, Sandy21 said:

You are not alone! Must be an issue with them.

What are the numbers on the ones you have? Mine are 1249088 and 1258884.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Now I've been getting a few of those "no available surveys" the last few days, too. They always seem to be the 30 point ones, and I think they're Cint?

All of the ones I got were also Cint. Still have one 50 point one there that has been there for over 3 weeks now.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

don't know about anyone else, but I have been having huge issues with LifePoints for about three weeks now.  Each and EVERY survey I attmept comes back with the same message - technical error...no explanation, just the message.  I've tried other browsers, tried other connections as LP support suggested, had my ISP do heaps of tests on the connection and the site I' connected to, I've take a video of the error, sent it to them as well, but all I get back is..sorry we have done all we can do, and there is nothing more we can do for you.

Support needs to be kicked to the kerb and someone should get this sorted as I am not the only one with the same issue.  It appears to me that it is the Cint.com or whoever they all it, server that is the issue...not my browsers, or my connection...??

Anyone got any suggestions?

Not having any issues there for some time now. I use the Edge browser unless the survey requires Firefox or Chrome. No errors. Can you post a screen shot of the error? What browser and OS?

I have tried all three browsers, Edge, Chrome and the one I always use, Firefox, and nothing.  When I use Chrome or Edge browser, I get a message saying my membership is suspended. I then go to Firefox and I always get the same message...there is a technical issue with this survey, and then I am returned to the homepage. ??

Screenshot, cannot supply as the screen returns to the mainpage within 10 seconds of getting the message...

Replies from support - well all they are saying is, try a different location, or isp, and try other browsers, and then sorry we cannot help you. They also have informed me that my account is fine and working as it should. 

I've now lost over 2000 points that I might have gained.

Everything looks OK. The issue is either on their end or possibly with the isp. Have you shown them the above series of screen shots? 

Yep, have sent screenshot after screenshot, have sent a video of the error and how it happens, have sent all the test results that my ISP had me do on my pc, I've tried three other internet connections at different places,  and on different pc's, sent screenshots again of the same error messages, done everything they have asked of me, and more, and yet all I get back from them is "there is nothing we can do for you" >>>??

I've even sent screenshots of this forum, and various other comments regarding the same problem from others on a different site, and here we are......

Again, I'm certain this is happening on their end, and their server or Cint.com in general, as it is strange that this is the only survey site I am having issues with? 

Latest reply, same as the previous one  = "this isn't the reply you were hoping to receive, but there is nothing we can do for you.  " We have escalated your issue internally and are tracking that for you. Once we're able to, we will be sure to update you with additional information or resolution."  Oh, and the one that says, you can continue to do surveys on our site as your account is active and you are able to log in.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I was, am 1800 points shy of a major payout, and the amount of points I've missed or might have gained now far exceeds what I need to make the next redemption.  I get survey invites each day usually, but now I just leave them and don't even bother going to the site to see if I am able to do the surveys. I've been a member for over 10 years and that makes it worse.