pi-opinion survey about lightbulbs?

NFriday

I just finished a pi-opinion survey about lightbulbs that took me a while, and definitely got me thinking.  It was interesting, but exasperating at times.  It was a survey done by the University of Pittsburgh.  I got $1.50 from pi-opinion for doing the survey, but they also asked for my address, and there is a 1 in 10 chance that I will get $100 worth of prizes from the university.  The survey was about lightbulbs, and specifically LED and halogen bulbs.  It mentioned that both bulbs cost the same amount of money per bulb, but then it went into how long the light bulbs lasted, and how much electricity they used.  They then went into different scenarios where if LED bulbs cost $60, but halogen bulbs were free, which would you choose, and then there were various scenarios you were asked about, and you were supposed to choose one.  They also asked about cereal, and which one you would choose.

The thing is that if my name gets drawn for the $100, they are going to send me either halogen or LED light bulbs, and the rest of the $100 is going to distributed in an Amazon GC.  I don't think It will be a huge GC.  It will be more like $15.  Did anybody else get this survey?

• Like 1