Crowdology

episemion

Did anyone else just lose their access there? Accessed a survey from an email invite. It was already closed , but when I used the button to log in , it said the stored email and PW were incorrect. Emailed support , awaiting a reply.

7 hours ago, episemion said:

Did anyone else just lose their access there? Accessed a survey from an email invite. It was already closed , but when I used the button to log in , it said the stored email and PW were incorrect. Emailed support , awaiting a reply.

I was just on there and had no problems

Just have to wait and see. No response as yet from support - been over 24 hours. May end up losing the $30 I was about to cash out.

On 12/3/2020 at 5:29 AM, peach6 said:

The usually do respond but takes them awhile

Took a week , but finally heard back. They claimed that I must have unsubscribed the account via an email. Never happened. I do all surveys there directly from the site. They did say to create a new account and they would see if they could recover the $$ into it. Fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1

I recreated the account and profile (took 30 minutes). Heard back Friday that they would be restoring the money to the account. So , all is well again.

UPDATE: $$ was restored Monday.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...