Superpower question

Joyce65

This question about "what superpower do I wish I had" drives me crazy.  No matter how I answer it, I get kicked out & my reputation takes a nosedive.  And I seem to encounter it on quite a few survey sites.  ???  

• Like 1

I wonder if that's one of those questions they add in after you've already been DQed, so you don't know what the real reason is. Like the one that asks how many emails you have. If I get that, I know something I answered previously already booted me. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

For all those stupid questions, this is how I answer: This questions is not relevant to the survey, and is none of your business. I will not answer this.

Surprisingly enough, I seldom get disqualified when I do this. It’s none of these stupid survey sites business, and I’m to the point where if I get enough of these, I will just tell them where to get off. 

• Like 2

I've gotten the superpower question a few times. Don't know if seeing the future is considered a superpower, but I always want to say that and then explain that if I could see the future, I would never have started your silly survey to start with. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think I got that on pi-opinion partner surveys a lot, but I have not gotten that many your surveys on there lately.  I was never eligible for any of their surveys either.  I actually finally just cashed out for $10 Amazon GC on Pi Opinion last week.

• 1 month later...

What I suspect they are looking for is a sentence and not a single word to prove you are a human. Also , gibberish will be rejected.

• Like 1