20/20 research finally got in- have payment question

footfree

I was floored they called and I got in .It's a zoom call with other participants.They say they pay via Tango gift cards.So I logged into my Tango account which I have not used in over 5 years and I think how they pay has changed  .Has anyone used it recently and do you know exactly how it works?

Hi- I just finished a five month online COVID study with 20/20 that was supposed to last 6 months, but that is okay.  I got paid $50 for each month.  When I started the study, they told me they were paying me with a Tango card.  I think they gave me a link to Tango, and they had a bunch of cards to choose from.  I got $50 each month on an Amazon card which they sent me the code for about a week after I had finished answering questions for that month.  I think maybe they had a virtual VISA too.  They had a ton of cards to choose from though, and it was not hard to select a card.  The only month I had to spend a fair amount of time was the first month, but I thoroughly answered the questions she gave me about how COVID had affected my life.  She thanked me for going into such detail.  Every other month, it only took me around a total of 20 minutes each month to answer the questions, and I got a total of $250 in Amazon cards.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I just finished a five month online COVID study with 20/20 that was supposed to last 6 months, but that is okay.  I got paid $50 for each month.  When I started the study, they told me they were paying me with a Tango card.  I think they gave me a link to Tango, and they had a bunch of cards to choose from.  I got $50 each month on an Amazon card which they sent me the code for about a week after I had finished answering questions for that month.  I think maybe they had a virtual VISA too.  They had a ton of cards to choose from though, and it was not hard to select a card.  The only month I had to spend a fair amount of time was the first month, but I thoroughly answered the questions she gave me about how COVID had affected my life.  She thanked me for going into such detail.  Every other month, it only took me around a total of 20 minutes each month to answer the questions, and I got a total of $250 in Amazon cards.

That was nice ! I would have done that one also.I have been doing surveys for 15 to 20 years somewhere in that time frame and this is the first one I have ever gotten into with them.