Hatch remesh study

footfree

Got asked to do one today for 60 to 90 minutes and the pay was $20.What are you joking ?No way ,no how ! I hope people wont start doing these lo ball mesh surveys.I actually felt insulted by that .Plus I got the 20/20  to do on the same day they asked me to do this ,pay is $100 for 60 minutes.

11 hours ago, footfree said:

Got asked to do one today for 60 to 90 minutes and the pay was $20.What are you joking ?No way ,no how ! I hope people wont start doing these lo ball mesh surveys.I actually felt insulted by that .Plus I got the 20/20  to do on the same day they asked me to do this ,pay is $100 for 60 minutes.

Well I did 2 of them and found them pretty interesting ,and since I am down to not very many survey sites ,ones which will pay out like this one ,I did not mind one bit .Like I said I am down to just under a handful because of issues on some of the other sites .For me this was worth it because I have been able to help buy somethings we need with the credits they give you ,and right now I know I for one need any help on this I can get .

Last one I did was aggravating - they said 60 minutes for x amount of money and it went 30 minutes beyond that time and no extra pay.In fact this happened twice and I was not happy about it.Don't lie to me my time is precious - I wasnt the only one who was upset .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Who sends out those surveys?  I have not gotten any of those.

Its  Hatch  which is an app and you can only do them on your phone .

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

Who sends out those surveys?  I have not gotten any of those.

If you haven't tried Hatch I would recommend them.I make decent money with them.I just don't think they are fair when it comes to their mesh studies.Just yesterday I did a survey that paid $15 and I bet it only took me 15 to 20 minutes to do.I make at least $20 a month with them.

I just get tired of doing the weekly qualifier and so I stopped doing them.  I do the ones that pay now.  I got for months and get nothing that pays.  I was doing them all, but that stopped a month or so ago.  I decided that I was done with all of that.  If they aren't paying, I am not doing them. 

22 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I just get tired of doing the weekly qualifier and so I stopped doing them.  I do the ones that pay now.  I got for months and get nothing that pays.  I was doing them all, but that stopped a month or so ago.  I decided that I was done with all of that.  If they aren't paying, I am not doing them. 

I do all the qualifiers - to me they are fast and easy and that's where the paying surveys come from.In one day I got the opportunity to fill out 3 surveys  for around $28 dollars.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:20 PM, footfree said:

I do all the qualifiers - to me they are fast and easy and that's where the paying surveys come from.In one day I got the opportunity to fill out 3 surveys  for around $28 dollars.

I do all of them also never hit 28  felt lucky to get several surveys that were going to pay out ,I wish it would come sooner than they do but they are not bad .

• Like 1

I use not to get very many surveys until I started checking  the app every single day- several times a day to get in to the surveys.I hardly ever get a alert that I have one to do.If I waited for that I wouldn't be doing any of them myself.

On 12/21/2020 at 6:10 PM, footfree said:

I use not to get very many surveys until I started checking  the app every single day- several times a day to get in to the surveys.I hardly ever get a alert that I have one to do.If I waited for that I wouldn't be doing any of them myself.

Thanks that is what I am doing now ,not 28 but they owe me about 18 right now 

• Like 1