Thrifty Pig survey site

caseystone

They sent me a link to their site, did some surveys and got paid but then, every survey they sent, when I completed it, it said SURVEY CLOSED and they gave me NO credit.  I finally told them to stop wasting my time.  They called me Wednesday and begged me to give them another chance, which I STUPIDLY did!  Same thing happened, did 3 surveys that were time consuming only to get NO credit and they were long surveys.  Apparently survey police has not caught on to these rip off artists yet because when I tried to review them, Thrifty Pig did not come up as one of the survey sites.  I am hoping they add it so I can warn others that they are scam artists.  The only thrifty thing is that they are saving THEMSELVES money by ripping US off! 

• Like 2

I just wanted to follow up on this post. I personally called this member last Saturday 45 minutes after receiving an email from her. I apologized for the negative experience she had on our site and offered to pay her for the “closed module” error messages she received. She was unwilling to resolve the issue or even explain the error so our Survey Team could troubleshoot what happened. Our company is committed to having the absolute best customer service and support for our panelists. This member has been paid $10 for her work with us, so she knows that we are running a legitimate business, but she refused to give us the opportunity to make things right. When she had an issue on a survey in March, I also personally called her to apologize and we credited her account accordingly. As I told her in a follow up email after our call on Saturday, the offer to compensate her for these surveys still stands whether or not she wants to continue with our site. This will be our only comment on this thread, but anyone who has any questions or concerns about Thrifty Pig is welcome to contact our Support Team. Thank you all for your time. 

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Thrifty. Your surveys are very legit and I do like doing them. You send me at least one e-mail each day and I have plenty of surveys in my dashboard. She might be having an issue w/ the router since you use the samplicio.us router and I do know it gets errors all the time.  I wish survey companies would find a better router company than samplicio.us and wish samplicio.us would upgrade and make it more appealing.  I do understand that the router is very secure and protects you from fraud but I think it is too secure and disqualifies people that are the target of the survey. Thank you for the great surveys. I will post my own review for you soon.

-Stizzy (James) :)

• Thanks 1

UPDATE - I have reinstated with Thrifty Pig and so far, it has been running much better but I still will complete a survey every now and then and get a message that says closed.  I am not even sure how it happens but it does.  I have been offered to be paid when this happens but I have refused because, for whatever reason, I always blame it on my internet connection, which is slow and tedious.  

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm having the same problem with Thrifty Pig, so it isn't an isolated thing and I have very fast internet. I have made money there, but lately I keep getting lots of surveys that say I'm not qualified when I've spent quite a bit of time on a survey and certainly finished it. It's quite infuriating. Also because I've been a member for a while and always take my time and answer honestly. It's not good business practice to treat people that way.

I belong to Thrifty Pig and found them to be fair. If you think you received a late disqualification let them know and they will give you the points. It happened to me and I sent an email and each time received my points.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your support, Paul!

BeckyBadger - I apologize for the delay getting back to you. I didn't receive a notification that a new post had been added to the thread.

I am so sorry that you are having a negative experience on the site. I would be more than happy to troubleshoot the issue you are having and make things right if you want to reach out to me directly at [email protected]. Sometimes surveys and quota groups can close while you are working on them, but there could also be other reasons for late disqualifications that are more specific to your account and how you take surveys. Please contact me privately when you get a chance. 

Thanks,
Mary

• 1 year later...
On 12/12/2020 at 5:08 PM, caseystone said:

They sent me a link to their site, did some surveys and got paid but then, every survey they sent, when I completed it, it said SURVEY CLOSED and they gave me NO credit.

Unfortunately, this is true of just about every survey company anymore.  Spend 20-30 minutes doing a survey, and at the end you are told the survey was closed, that it had received enough respondents, or that you didn't qualify.

Glad I saw this because I was just about to signup with them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...