Pinecone reward link leads to Harris poll

footfree

So I did a bank transfer today and they sent me the link to cash out at Wallet.When I clicked the link a box showed up and this is what it said.

The link you just clicked seems to lead to another site than what the link text indicated. This is sometimes used for tracking whether you clicked the link, but it could also be a scam.

The link text indicated that the link would lead to wallet.rewardsondemand.com, but it leads to click.harrispollonline.com.

So I looked up who owns Pinecone and it came back Nielsen does - do they own Harrispoll also? I don't like Harrispoll and wonder how they affiliated with all this.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, episemion said:

Both Pinecone Research and Harrispollonline are owned by Nielsen. Was dumped by both several years back without warning. 

Thanks -I am not a fan of Harris Poll they cheated me out of money.Then they also dumped me.

• Sad 1

Pinecone was also one of my favorites for years but then a few years ago all of a sudden I stopped getting surveys and I was prevented from cashing out the significant rewards I had accumulated. I complained to them and was told the problem was fixed but I never got survey invitations or was able to get the rewards I had earned. 

• Sad 1

On 12/16/2020 at 10:55 AM, creub said:

Pinecone was also one of my favorites for years but then a few years ago all of a sudden I stopped getting surveys and I was prevented from cashing out the significant rewards I had accumulated. I complained to them and was told the problem was fixed but I never got survey invitations or was able to get the rewards I had earned. 

I wouldn't give up on them, especially if you have a lot of money hanging out there.  I would be nice about it, but keep asking about it.

10 hours ago, rosiesmom said:

I wouldn't give up on them, especially if you have a lot of money hanging out there.  I would be nice about it, but keep asking about it.

Agree 100%. Inquire nicely and include a "thank you" will often get results. As the saying goes , "you get more flies with honey than with vinegar".

• Like 2