I feel cheated by Ipsos

Lurkergirl

So I got a survey about the end of October ,it was one I did not really like but I agreed to add a plug in ,it was to check on ads I get shown .So I did it ,and I then I got the survey and deleted the plug in .Well about 3 weeks later I get a sorry  we goofed on that survey and you need to do it again .I did it again  and it said wait 15 days to get 1000 extra points ,Well that was around November 23 ,so  I checked off the days and even threw in a few extra because of Thanksgiving .I then send a request ,and then we go back and forth ,now its been a lot longer than the 15 days and they come back and say you did not do that survey .  I wrote back one last time and said I did and explained the whole situation .I have not heard back and figure they cheated me out of those points .I mean how can I prove I did it ? I am not allowed to print or copy or take a picture so how would I prove it ? I feel like it was their fault to begin with and I am never going to do that kind of survey again ,the only points they gave me through the whole thing was 45 points .I am due to receive some points tomorrow for a survey I did with them a week ago  unsure why they are not taking so long to credit .

• Sad 1

So sorry they did that to you. They definitely did you dirty. File a complaint with BBB. That sometimes gets results. These survey sites count on people giving up. If you show you’re fighting it, you may get those points. 

2 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

So sorry they did that to you. They definitely did you dirty. File a complaint with BBB. That sometimes gets results. These survey sites count on people giving up. If you show you’re fighting it, you may get those points. 

Thank you ,I did one last email mentioned the BBB . I finally got 2 replies one said they looked into it again and would give me points in 3 days this was sent around 2 am  the second one was more generic about looking into it again ,leaves me a little confused  but I will I guess wait 3 more days and see if they give me points or not .

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 7:14 PM, wobbles said:

I don't blame you.  I always close tab Ipsos surveys.

I have been doing pretty good there ,this one issue though is the only problem that is not getting fixed yet 

I was told 3 days ago they would credit me for the survey ,I wrote them 4 times today asking about it ,I guess I will write once more with the BBB  mention because they promised and did not come through