pointclub.... BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden, PointClub has been innundated by surveys that try to get you to sign up and "yoursurveys", or

redirect you to surveys there.  Payout is very low for these too.  I hate yoursurveys. It could be a turning point in my opinion of PointClub...

BOOOO!!!!!!!

• Like 2
19 hours ago, wobbles said:

All of a sudden, PointClub has been innundated by surveys that try to get you to sign up and "yoursurveys", or

redirect you to surveys there.  Payout is very low for these too.  I hate yoursurveys. It could be a turning point in my opinion of PointClub...

BOOOO!!!!!!!

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused!

It is our always effort to maintain a regular inflow of maximum surveys possible for Club members. However, a series of 'redirects' for sure may lead to an increased level of frustration.

Please be assured that we're getting it investigated and is advised to go ahead with other surveys that may be available in your PointClub account.

In case of any other doubt(s)/concern(s), feel free to connect with us by emailing us - [email protected]

-Team PointClub

• 2 weeks later...
schludermann
On 12/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, wobbles said:

Yoursurveys is a terrible panel put on by the mean people that also run Points 2 Shop. Best to just close that window. Also I strongly suggest reviewing the PointClub surveys you done in the past. PointClub can let a survey languish for approval, as their clients pick a chose completed surveys that fit their objective and invalidate all the rest. I have logged a few of the surveys I took at PointClub, Surveys on financial investments and banking,  that did this. I will turn these over to the SEC after the next administration change. Manipulating survey data on investments should get someones attention, it's called "Market Manipulation".  And PointClub, I'm done with y'all, so dispense with any offers.

• Like 1