pointclub.... BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wobbles

All of a sudden, PointClub has been innundated by surveys that try to get you to sign up and "yoursurveys", or

redirect you to surveys there.  Payout is very low for these too.  I hate yoursurveys. It could be a turning point in my opinion of PointClub...

BOOOO!!!!!!!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, wobbles said:

All of a sudden, PointClub has been innundated by surveys that try to get you to sign up and "yoursurveys", or

redirect you to surveys there.  Payout is very low for these too.  I hate yoursurveys. It could be a turning point in my opinion of PointClub...

BOOOO!!!!!!!

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused!

It is our always effort to maintain a regular inflow of maximum surveys possible for Club members. However, a series of 'redirects' for sure may lead to an increased level of frustration.

Please be assured that we're getting it investigated and is advised to go ahead with other surveys that may be available in your PointClub account.

In case of any other doubt(s)/concern(s), feel free to connect with us by emailing us - [email protected]

-Team PointClub

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 4:56 PM, wobbles said:

Yoursurveys is a terrible panel put on by the mean people that also run Points 2 Shop. Best to just close that window. Also I strongly suggest reviewing the PointClub surveys you done in the past. PointClub can let a survey languish for approval, as their clients pick a chose completed surveys that fit their objective and invalidate all the rest. I have logged a few of the surveys I took at PointClub, Surveys on financial investments and banking,  that did this. I will turn these over to the SEC after the next administration change. Manipulating survey data on investments should get someones attention, it's called "Market Manipulation".  And PointClub, I'm done with y'all, so dispense with any offers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

One thing I have noticed with Point Club in recent months is their surveys or missions like they call them are paying very little compared to what they used to pay. There are very few surveys that pay even 1000 points which I think is the equivalent of a dollar and now most of them pay 500 points or less. But today must have been my lucky day because I actually completed a survey for 4125 points. But surveys like that are very few and far between.  And a lot of the surveys as others have mentioned are through Your Surveys and when that happens I am not even getting my 12 points for attempting the survey.    

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mikedorb said:

One thing I have noticed with Point Club in recent months is their surveys or missions like they call them are paying very little compared to what they used to pay. There are very few surveys that pay even 1000 points which I think is the equivalent of a dollar and now most of them pay 500 points or less. But today must have been my lucky day because I actually completed a survey for 4125 points. But surveys like that are very few and far between.  And a lot of the surveys as others have mentioned are through Your Surveys and when that happens I am not even getting my 12 points for attempting the survey.    

Greetings for the day!

It is our always effort to make available the best surveys to our Club members and shall get to see more of high value surveys soon.

Also, we had our teams working on 'Your Surveys' with the very first similar report received and are already headed for a permanent fix. Please be assured that you may get to see a decline in such instances shortly.

Above all, we wish to double check your account thoroughly for not receiving gesture credits against unsuccessful surveys and is requested to send us an email to [email protected] giving reference of this post.

Happy to help!

-Team PointClub

• 4 weeks later...

I've figured out mostly which ones are the actual PointClub surveys, and have been able to steer clear mostly of the "your surveys".

If I accidently open one of those, I just close the tab.

On 3/2/2021 at 12:04 PM, wobbles said:

I've figured out mostly which ones are the actual PointClub surveys, and have been able to steer clear mostly of the "your surveys".

If I accidently open one of those, I just close the tab.

I too am trying to avoid the Your Surveys. With those most of the time I wasn't even getting my 12 points for attempting the survey. My major gripe with PointClub is it takes what seems to be forever for pending points to be added to my account. I have roughly 12,000 pending points and need about 7000 of those to get a 25.00 PayPal payment.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mikedorb said:

I too am trying to avoid the Your Surveys. With those most of the time I wasn't even getting my 12 points for attempting the survey. My major gripe with PointClub is it takes what seems to be forever for pending points to be added to my account. I have roughly 12,000 pending points and need about 7000 of those to get a 25.00 PayPal payment.  

What I've been doing is going to the support section of PointClub. There should be a link you can click on. Then you can submit a request. I send them a message demanding them to speed up the point approvals. Sometimes this get them off their butts, and they finally start approving pending points. You have to stay on them. I have no problems complaining at the length of time it takes them to approve points. I've told them more than once that I find that unacceptable. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

What I've been doing is going to the support section of PointClub. There should be a link you can click on. Then you can submit a request. I send them a message demanding them to speed up the point approvals. Sometimes this get them off their butts, and they finally start approving pending points. You have to stay on them. I have no problems complaining at the length of time it takes them to approve points. I've told them more than once that I find that unacceptable. 

I may try that because some of my pending points have been pending for quite some time. With most panels you get your points either instantly or in a short period of time. I can't think of another panel where points stay pending for this long. And if there is an issue with a survey some panels will take either the points or money out of your account depending on how they pay you for completed surveys. One panel where this has happened to me a few times in the past is Fusion Cash. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I took your advice and contacted support and hopefully they will respond soon. In the past I occasionally ran into an issue where I wasn't getting any surveys or missions like they call them and contacted them and they always responded quickly. 

I heard back from them but support really wasn't that helpful. They want me to give them specific info as to which surveys or as they call them missions I am looking to get my points approved but the problem is everything except for the current month is purged from my system so unfortunately I can't give them the info they are looking for. I have almost 9000 pending points and most of them I think go back to February and maybe even before then.  I did do a mission for over 4000 points maybe as month or so ago and if just that one was added to my account I would be close to being able to cash out for a $25 PayPal payment. 

3 hours ago, mikedorb said:

I heard back from them but support really wasn't that helpful. They want me to give them specific info as to which surveys or as they call them missions I am looking to get my points approved but the problem is everything except for the current month is purged from my system so unfortunately I can't give them the info they are looking for. I have almost 9000 pending points and most of them I think go back to February and maybe even before then.  I did do a mission for over 4000 points maybe as month or so ago and if just that one was added to my account I would be close to being able to cash out for a $25 PayPal payment. 

Greetings for the day!

Mike, we had recently cleared all pending ones up till January 2021 and the ones from February 2021 are next. 

An instant credit against survey(s) completed is for sure the most preferred way for anyone. It had to be replaced with Points Approval System to supply the most accurate data further to our Sponsors and was done to get a better conversion rate in exchange for our club members.

However, we can still try and get hold of a tentative closure to that 4000 pts. survey/mission in discussion. It is requested if you send us an email to: [email protected] giving a reference of this post. We'll be Happy to help!

Thank you
Team PointClub

On 3/6/2021 at 8:43 AM, mikedorb said:

You should be able to examine your PC history at https://www.pointclub.com/pointbank

You should check your history for red "invalidated" surveys. PC has a sneaky strategy of lingering approval, I've experienced as much as 6 months for a client to finish cherry picking surveys before the status was set to "invalid, and as a result you might even know you lost points, because you have to drill down several pages to find them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, schludermann said:

You should be able to examine your PC history at https://www.pointclub.com/pointbank

You should check your history for red "invalidated" surveys. PC has a sneaky strategy of lingering approval, I've experienced as much as 6 months for a client to finish cherry picking surveys before the status was set to "invalid, and as a result you might even know you lost points, because you have to drill down several pages to find them.

That is one of a few reasons why I dumped PointClub after cashing out recently. 

4 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

That is one of a few reasons why I dumped PointClub after cashing out recently. 

The survey with 4125 points was completed on 2/3 and still shows as pending. We are approaching 6 weeks. If I can get this one survey approved I will have enough points for a 25.00 cash out. But who knows how long that will take? What is weird is yesterday I completed a survey for 341 points and today the results were invalidated. That sure didn't take long did it? I still don't understand why it takes forever to get the surveys validated. It doesn't work that way with any other panel I belong to.