Lifepoints - Cannot login

SurveyHelp

Hey I'm having the same issue at Life Points.....It says it wants to verify mines as well.

I tried verifying but my account was already verified!?

So instead I tried to change my password ..... as I was doing that it seems my account was "temporarily unavailable" to even do that.

Several hours earlier  my account was fine but as I was finishing a survey the website said it was "under maintenance"

It Could Be That!!

Also if you check the "Google App" store the "Life Points app" is unavailable to download maybe there is a correlation between both issues??

Good Luck With your issue just in case send them an email telling them you can't login to your account.

Hopefully it's just a website maintenance issue!

3 hours ago, CogStinger said:

Good Luck With your issue just in case send them an email telling them you can't login to your account.

hi, yeah i emailed them but they acting if it was news to them
hopefully sorted soon

3 hours ago, stu21 said:

Still that way for me today.  Only received the general confirmation reply for the service request.  

Yeah I just messaged them on their "Twitter" page as well.

I also got an email from their customer support saying they received my "Service Issue" and is Looking into it.

Hope it's fixed soon....:ph34r:

Just a warning...I was able to log back in but the site is still having problems.  I cashed out for a reward but it only took my points and did not issue the reward.  Awaiting response from a service ticket.  

18 hours ago, stu21 said:

Just a warning...I was able to log back in but the site is still having problems.  I cashed out for a reward but it only took my points and did not issue the reward.  Awaiting response from a service ticket.  

How long ago did you cash out? It has generally taken 3-5 days when I cash out (Paypal , Amazon) to receive the redemption.

On 12/19/2020 at 5:39 AM, episemion said:

How long ago did you cash out? It has generally taken 3-5 days when I cash out (Paypal , Amazon) to receive the redemption.

It did not register my reward request at all but deducted my 2700 points.  No one has answered the service ticket yet and they keep saying it has been "escalated" to the correct department...yeah, right.  I expect this kind of crap from OneOpinion but not LifePointsPanel.  They usually are fair. 

1 hour ago, episemion said:

You should have received an email confirmation with a confirmation number. . How long ago did you do the redemption?

As stated, they deducted my 2700 points but the reward request was not processed.  Therefore, there was no confirmation email sent.  The only action was that they deducted my 2700 points.  I know how the process works but this is an error on their part that needs to be rectified.  

22 hours ago, stu21 said:

As stated, they deducted my 2700 points but the reward request was not processed.  Therefore, there was no confirmation email sent.  The only action was that they deducted my 2700 points.  I know how the process works but this is an error on their part that needs to be rectified.  

All I can suggest is to keep trying. I have always gotten a response from support in 24 hours , often in a matter of hours. You can also leave a message via the message option on their Facebook page. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 5:42 AM, episemion said:

All I can suggest is to keep trying. I have always gotten a response from support in 24 hours , often in a matter of hours. You can also leave a message via the message option on their Facebook page. 

It took another week and several more inquiries but they did refund my 2700 points.  Good on them, as opposed to OneOpinion, who continue to screw over the high qualifiers of their surveys.  

• 4 weeks later...

When that happened to me, they said I had to re-register and I did but they won't let you use the same email so you have to get an different email.