Pinecone product tests

nj07208

Has anyone received anything in the last few months? I get surveys but none of them end with "a reputable manufacturer would like to send you.....". I wonder if it's Covid-related or has that part of their program changed?

• Like 1

I used to get things often from them, but that stopped when they changed things up.  I used to get $5 per survey too, and then it went to $3, still, it is one of the better paying ones out there. 

On 12/19/2020 at 1:06 PM, Sandy21 said:

rosiesmom, I, too, remember the $5 per survey reduced to $3. But I am getting surveys weekly since it all changed.

Wow, good for you!  I get one a month or so.  I am sure it is demographics.  I am glad someone is getting them.

I’m getting 1-2 surveys a week from them. Problem is I either complete the survey or it tells me quota is met, and the survey stays in a pending status and just sits there. Then I get reminders from Pinecone telling me to complete the survey. I’ve send about 10 or more requests to Pinecone to get rid of the pending survey, and I get nothing but canned replies. Very frustrating, terrible customer service. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll stay with them if this keeps up. It’s harder than heck to get invited to Pinecone, but yet now that I’m in, I’m not feeling very impressed. I’d seen all these five star reviews saying they were awesome and all that. I have not had that type of experience.

Come to think of it: no. They sent some cereal for me to try, but I believe it was last January, or abouts, but just before the virus. I did; however, just got paid from Esearch for trying 2 products at home (from last month). One was for $250.00; the other, for $30.00. Yeah...I'm happy!

• Like 1

On 12/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I’m getting 1-2 surveys a week from them. Problem is I either complete the survey or it tells me quota is met, and the survey stays in a pending status and just sits there. Then I get reminders from Pinecone telling me to complete the survey. I’ve send about 10 or more requests to Pinecone to get rid of the pending survey, and I get nothing but canned replies. Very frustrating, terrible customer service. I’m not sure how much longer I’ll stay with them if this keeps up. It’s harder than heck to get invited to Pinecone, but yet now that I’m in, I’m not feeling very impressed. I’d seen all these five star reviews saying they were awesome and all that. I have not had that type of experience.

Yeah, I'm having that issue with completed surveys still sitting there however Pinecone is still on my good list. You qualify for the majority of the surveys you get (used to be all but that changed) and payment is prompt. I'm not dealing with the new cash out feature though. I just hold out for Walmart or Amazon and those gift cards come pretty much right away. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ilovemoney01 said:

Pinecone products is the same as Pinecone.com    well I been trying to sign up with Pinecone but getting a message that they are not accepting new applications .

How about pinocone products, are they legit ? are they accepting new members?

It took me over a year to get into Pinecone. Not easy to get into, you have to know someone or find the right banner on the internet. I emailed them endless times, and finally threatened to complain regarding age discrimination if they didn’t accept me on the panel. Maybe a coincidence, but shortly after that, I was in. Be the squeaky wheel and keep bugging them. Contact them once a week, maybe they’ll relent. They’re not that good of a site anyway. Surveys are few and far between, and their site is really buggy. You do get on average $3 a survey though. But no PayPal. You can do a bank transfer, but that has to be set up through a third party site. I’ve had one product test through Pinecone, and it was pretty good.