Pinecone product tests

nj07208

My last product test was in november, I was sent Vanders canned Dog food to test. However, I never received a followup survey.  The last survey with closing survey was this summer.

6 hours ago, sp1 said:

schludermann please share your Pinecone referral link so i can register 

Pinecone does not allow one to sign up that way. You need to find a banner ad from them. Been a few years since I was dropped to freshen the panel (was with them 15 years) , but I do not recall them ever having referrals.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2020 at 8:10 AM, nj07208 said:

Has anyone received anything in the last few months? I get surveys but none of them end with "a reputable manufacturer would like to send you.....". I wonder if it's Covid-related or has that part of their program changed?

I did a spaghetti sauce test in November/December. About to do another cologne test.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I used to like Pinecone because when they sent you a survey it was a guaranteed 3.00. None of this you don't qualify that you get from other panels. But unfortunately they dropped me over a year ago. I think they may drop people who have been with them a long time like I was. I get the feeling they are always looking for new members and probably for each new member they sign up they have to drop an existing member.  I used to especially like it when I would get a product to test which was pretty often. I would get 3.00 for completing the original survey and then another 3.00 for completing the follow up survey. Pretty good. I would occasionally get a chance to test a product from another survey company but most of mine were from Pinecone. But I am not sure I have been sent a product to test from any company since the pandemic began which makes me think that has something to do with it.