Pinecone never gave me Amazon card and not responding

cricket

I cashed out for an Amazon card weeks ago and nothing yet. I have written and no reply except a generic letter, nothing about the issue. Since they stopped Paypal, I am wondering what rewards you got that worked. I do not want to give my bank information so looking for other suggestions. Did anyone order a physical gift card and actually get it? Thanks.

1 hour ago, cricket said:

I cashed out for an Amazon card weeks ago and nothing yet. I have written and no reply except a generic letter, nothing about the issue. Since they stopped Paypal, I am wondering what rewards you got that worked. I do not want to give my bank information so looking for other suggestions. Did anyone order a physical gift card and actually get it? Thanks.

Did you check the site if I remember there is somewhere on there site that shows orders I think mine was on there with the code but never received an email

Hi peach, I did and it is listed as ordered but it never got into Amazon. I sent them a list of my Amazon gift cards so they could see nothing was put in from them. I'll wait a little longer and write again. Thanks for replying!

• Sad 1

For Pinecone ,you log in and then go to the redeem ,then you mouse over your name and choose order and that takes you so you can see how it is processing ,from there once it shows fulfilled you then have to go down the page and look for a link and a code .you need the code for the link and once you go to the link you must place the code in the box and check I am not a robot and from there they give you a code to go to Amazon and put it in your account under gift card .I have never had a problem with the Amazon ones and have always got them pretty quickly .Let me  know how it goes 

Lurkergirl, I followed your instructions and got it! I had 2 Amazon cards that I never cashed. I used to just get the checks in the mail which were easy. I wrote down what you said in my notebook now so I'll know for next time. Thank you SO much!! I now have the Amazon cards in Amazon!

• Like 1