Persistence paid off

Lurkergirl

Happy for you LurKerGirL. Please pray for me ? SurveyEveryOne.Com has put off paying me since October 24, 2020. Haven't seen any payment from them in my PayPaL.Com account earnings. Their policy and rule is payment within two weeks, but some withdrawals take longer. I've been emailing them every week to remind them. Am prayerful and hopeful. 

On 12/25/2020 at 4:48 PM, NFriday said:

Nobody has reviewed surveyeveryone since 2013.  That is not a good sign.  Nobody has mentioned them here since 2017 either.

No its not. Will you pray for me ?

On 12/25/2020 at 2:36 PM, sp1 said:

Happy for you LurKerGirL. Please pray for me ? SurveyEveryOne.Com has put off paying me since October 24, 2020. Haven't seen any payment from them in my PayPaL.Com account earnings. Their policy and rule is payment within two weeks, but some withdrawals take longer. I've been emailing them every week to remind them. Am prayerful and hopeful. 

I have never heard of that particular survey site ,and after looking into it ,it seems weird in that there was only 1 review and it was over 8 years old and the site I found ( not saying it was the right one ) just that the rights reserved was 2009-2015 ,which makes me wonder if they are even in the business might be why no one is responding .

LuRkerGirL, appreciate your acknowledging my posted concern. For certain, it is understandable that every survey panels are affected by this lockdown and pestilence same as the survey participants. But even an emailed response from a survey panel's support/technical team would be appreciated. Explaining why payments into one's paypal account is taking a belated amount of time ? Have contacted BBB and left them a detailed email message. Hopefully, BBB will help me discover a way to light a fire under surveyeveryone.com's pants to transfer my withdrawal/cashout into my paypal.com account's earnings.