Anybody belong to It's in the mail panel?

NFriday

Hi- I just got a survey from Clear Voice which is supposed to see if I am eligible to join the It's in the Mail panel.  Does anybody belong to that one. It sounds like they have a drawing for 5 $100 gift cards, and then each month you have a chance to get more.  I am not sure if it is worth my while.  Does anybody belong to this panel?

On 12/24/2020 at 11:38 PM, NFriday said:

I just looked it up, and it sounds like it is part of Ipsos.  They have you collect your mail, and mail it back to them every three months.  I think I will pass on this.

Yes I was going to say that is what it is ,and I passed on this too .I think that is a little to much info to be handing over .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lurkergirl said:

Yes I was going to say that is what it is ,and I passed on this too .I think that is a little to much info to be handing over .

Why is it too much information to be sharing with others Lurkergirl ?

I don't want strangers looking over my junk mail.  It is kind of like letting strangers see your email.  I have no idea how much I would get paid either.

I've been doing this panel for a year. They give 4 very large business return Tyvek envelops. I haven't won anything.

its a very minor time demand, just sorting advertisements to an envelop and putting it out for pickup