one opinion problem

mariners

First I get this ,"Your account has been temporarily paused because an automatic validation process flagged your account."

The answer was in 3 days saying that Your account was automatically set to "inactive" because we received a "hard bounce" from your e-mail account when we tried sending a survey invitation e-mail.  This usually means the e-mail address does not exist or was blocking e-mails (possibly because the e-mail box is full).

Now the message i get is,, Your account has been temporarily paused because a manual validation process executed on our system indicated there were concerns relating to your account. 

Am I gone for good thoughts? Even canceled my next order for paypal. Been a member for 1 and a half years now

update 

Thank you for your email.

We’re sorry to hear you have had issues with your account. We are investigating and will respond as soon as possible.

Thanks again and have a great day.

not a good sign....

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me.  I think they are weeding out the "high qualifiers" as I know this has happened to many others.  They will not respond to my email requests and even "Emily" will not respond anymore.  They would rather steal survey takers time and information then "disqualify" them so they don't have to pay rewards.  They used to be a good site until they were bought out in 2019.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 6:37 AM, stu21 said:

Same thing happened to me.  I think they are weeding out the "high qualifiers" as I know this has happened to many others.  They will not respond to my email requests and even "Emily" will not respond anymore.  They would rather steal survey takers time and information then "disqualify" them so they don't have to pay rewards.  They used to be a good site until they were bought out in 2019.  

Have you had any luck?

10 hours ago, mariners said:

Have you had any luck?

Nope.  No responses.  "Emily" recently let me send in another service request but no answer.  I guess that's it.  Too bad.  They cancelled my last reward order that I earned too.  They suck.  

13 hours ago, stu21 said:

Nope.  No responses.  "Emily" recently let me send in another service request but no answer.  I guess that's it.  Too bad.  They cancelled my last reward order that I earned too.  They suck.  

All I can say is don't give up. They cancelled my reward so many times, and it took a few months to actually get everything settled. I did report them to the Better Business Bureau, and contacted them many times through their Facebook messenger. If you haven't done so, do a BBB report. Sometimes companies really need that kick in the butt to move things along.

Good luck. I was sad to leave them, but after that fiasco I just couldn't trust them anymore. Like you said, they were great until they got bought out. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stu21 said:

Do not use the bot Emily as it is essentially useless. Instead , email support at [email protected] with the details. That has always worked for me. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2021 at 6:24 AM, episemion said:

Do not use the bot Emily as it is essentially useless. Instead , email support at [email protected] with the details. That has always worked for me. 

I have.  I just get garbage responses from Frank, Joe, or whatever name they pick that I had multiple accounts or sped through surveys, neither of which is true.  From what I gather this is happening to a lot of long time users and earners on that site.  They can suck it.  Now that they own many survey sites, you can see the deterioration of all sites that Dynata/SSI (whatever the new company is) now owns.  They just take your survey information and then disqualify you at the end of the survey the majority of the time anyway.  

• Thanks 1

Same here. I just posted on Rants and Raves. Temporarily paused...for what? Been with them for years. They will not answer my emails, they tell me repeated emails will stall their reply. Spiteful creeps!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cricket said:

Same here. I just posted on Rants and Raves. Temporarily paused...for what? Been with them for years. They will not answer my emails, they tell me repeated emails will stall their reply. Spiteful creeps!!

A few months ago wasn't getting any surveys from them for about a week and knew there had to be some kind of an issue and Emily gave me the temporarily paused message because the computer flagged my account for whatever reason. Then shortly after that I got an email that said I should start receiving surveys again which happened almost immediately. Never found out what the issue actually was so that does make think it can happen again. You are always on edge with all of these companies because you never know when your account is going to be paused, frozen or terminated or whatever word they choose to use. And like you I have been with them a long time since 2011 well before they were bought out. I have a good memory but can't remember for the life of me what their old name was not that it is that important. But it has been a couple of years I think since they got bought out. And my experience with survey panels is whenever a survey company gets bought out it almost always goes downhill or at least isn't as good as it was before. What is scary is companies like SSI own a bunch of survey sites and I think most of us have had an issue with a SSI site at one time or another who have been doing online surveys for any length of time.    

• Like 1

On 1/20/2021 at 6:24 AM, episemion said:

I am with you about bots and not just Emily. I have yet to find a bot on any website and I am not talking just survey sites who has been helpful in any way. Maybe they are OK if you are looking for just general information but if that all you are looking for you can usually find it yourself on the website. You don't need a bot to assist you. But to resolve a specific issue with your account you need to communicate with a real person either by email, using chat or on the phone. I would not use a bot at all but with One Opinion I think you have to go through Emily first and then you have the option to have a real person contact you but not 100% sure about that.  

• Like 1