Toluna delaying redemption times..

greeneyeddevils

Wow! Toluna is really getting bad...I know we're in a pandemic..but redemption time for any rewards was up to 3 weeks....So I redeemed for a $10 Tim Hortons card back on 

Dec 4th & figured that I would receive it before Christmas which usually happens since being in the pandemic they've gotten their rewards out on time when I've cashed in...but not this time..I sent them an email & they say it will now take 8 weeks for redemption..that's nuts! 2 months for a gift card...why don't they get into the 21st century & do what all the other companies are doing & offer "instant rewards"....A company like Web Perspectives here in Canada does that when you redeem a reward you get it within a few minutes...why can't Toluna do this? Anyone else having issues with redeeming with Toluna??

Thank you for contacting us.

Please note that our rewards are processed within 8 weeks from the date of the request, therefore we kindly ask you to wait.
If the problem persists, please contact us again .

Happy holidays.

Best regards,
Rosa Atkin

• Sad 1

GED, concurred. Regardless, if all are experiencing this lockdown and pestilence. Survey providers ought to be awarding its members with some type of incentive award if they got no payment workers at heir site.

• Like 1

Here's an update...Makes me laugh as to their response...So why don't you put an "out of stock" or "sold out" on the site so us survey takers won't redeem for rewards that arn't even there...wtf!...I love how they want you to take their surveys & get your responses but when it comes time to pay up they give every excuse under the sun to screw you over..If I didn't follow up my reward would've been in "pending" forever

Hello,

I am sorry for the wrongful information provided, you are right it is 3 weeks.
But unfortunately we are out o stock for the moment for Tim Horton's Gift Cards, therefore you have two possibilities:
- either you wait until we replace the stock
- or we recredit you with your points and you may choose another rewards.

Please let me know what you prefer?
Waiting for your reply.

Thank you in advance for understanding!

Best regards,
Rosa Atkin

• Like 1

7 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Here's an update...Makes me laugh as to their response...So why don't you put an "out of stock" or "sold out" on the site so us survey takers won't redeem for rewards that arn't even there...wtf!...I love how they want you to take their surveys & get your responses but when it comes time to pay up they give every excuse under the sun to screw you over..If I didn't follow up my reward would've been in "pending" forever

Hello,

I am sorry for the wrongful information provided, you are right it is 3 weeks.
But unfortunately we are out o stock for the moment for Tim Horton's Gift Cards, therefore you have two possibilities:
- either you wait until we replace the stock
- or we recredit you with your points and you may choose another rewards.

Please let me know what you prefer?
Waiting for your reply.

Thank you in advance for understanding!

Best regards,
Rosa Atkin

OMG! What a bunch of idiots. You are so right on how survey sites are only too happy to mine all your personal data, but will fight you tooth and nail against you getting what you’ve earned. It’s downright crooked. I will not go near Toluna with a 10 foot pole! 

• 3 months later...