Pop Rewards is back

nj07208

Hadn't even realized I haven't done one in awhile until I did one this morning thru E-Rewards. Guess they're back for 2021. It's an easy score every day.

• Like 1

I won a $100 drawing last month on Clear Voice.  A lot of their surveys are clinical trials, but for people that live in Michigan there is currently a grocery shopping study.  I grew up in Michigan, but live in the Chicago area now.  I cashed out with them two months ago, and I currently have $15 in my account there.  They give you $.10 if you disqualify.  The pop reward ones only pay $.25, but they are really easy to do, and I never get turned down for them.  

Hi- I tried to post here yesterday, but they were having problems with the site.  I just figured out that it is not Clear Voice that I get the pop rewards surveys, but Valued Opinions, and yes they only pay $,25.  I have not done any of the pop rewards surveys though since October.  Valued Opinions has a lot more surveys than Clear Voice does, but 90% of them I am not eligible for, and I might spend an hour doing surveys for them, and only be eligible for one.  

I won the drawing on clearvoice.  Clear Voice is more productive than Valued Opinions.  You don't get nearly as many surveys as you do for Valued Opinions, and the majority of them are clinical trials, but I get maybe two or three potential surveys, and the ones that I am not eligible for, I still get $.10, and so it does not take me very long to do the surveys. I think you only have to have $10 in your account to cash out.

Valued Opinions though sends me a lot more surveys, but it usually takes me a few minutes to figure out if I am eligible, and they don't give you anything if you are disqualified.  I don't do their surveys as often.  I spent 1 1/2 hours on their site a few days ago doing surveys, and I ended up being eligible for two surveys, and so I think I made $2.50.  A lot of the surveys I got are on travel, and how many people travel right now?  They wanted to know if I had been overseas in the last year, or had been on a plant in the last six months.  You have to have $22 in your account with Valued Opinion before you can cash out, but you only get $20 in Amazon GC.  They charge a $2 service fee.  I cashed out maybe four months ago, and I have $19 in my account.  I have not done any of the Pop Rewards surveys with them since October.