Does anyone ever do Tellwut surveys (not the questions)

cricket

When they email you the real surveys for 50 points or so, do you ever do them and get paid? They never have worked for me. I just do the questions every day with my morning coffee but for years now, every time I attempts a regular survey, I get disqualified or it's something weird and doesn't work. I wonder why they waste our time if they don't ever produce results. So...please post your experience..thanks.

I click on the email ones but I only qualify for maybe 1 out of 100. I have better luck (but still not good, maybe 1 out of 20) when I'm on the site and go to available surveys and choose among them. 

Thats why I quit doing surveys for them. It would take me months to reach enough pointa to cash out and then they started to require taking at least 1 or 2 of their LONG surveys in order to cash out. Therefore, do not expect to cash out just based on answering the polls. Not worth my time. There are very few survey conpanies these days that are worth my time to be honest.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Thats why I quit doing surveys for them. It would take me months to reach enough pointa to cash out and then they started to require taking at least 1 or 2 of their LONG surveys in order to cash out. Therefore, do not expect to cash out just based on answering the polls. Not worth my time. There are very few survey conpanies these days that are worth my time to be honest.

Same here.  It became a "job" and not one that I was well paid for.  Life is busy enough without all of that junk.  I have a few that I do surveys for now, and I am happy with it.  I got rid of them and life got a little easier.  Each one I dumped made me feel better.  I got tired of being taken advantage of. 

• Like 1

I had a real problem today and I never had this happen before. I just so happened to qualify for Five Surveys today and I took all five of varied lengths. BUT after completing three of the Five Surveys and I DID complete them, I got a message that I didn't qualify after I totally finished the survey. The other two had said "Thank You for completing the survey" but never gave me the points.

I took them all on my cell phone as I usually do after clicking on the links that they email me every day. 

The only time I qualify for the surveys is through the links that they email me daily. In the past every once in awhile I didn't get the points but today I didn't get ANY of the promised points. I didn't do anything differently than I usually do. What a waste of time! :evil:

Anyone else have problems getting their deserved points today?

14 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

I need to add that I was given credit  today for 2 of the five surveys I took yesterday.

Email them with the number they have given me the credit before

Has anyone has experienced this with Tellwut surveys sent via email?  When I first started receiving surveys via email  I qualified for at least half of the surveys. But now I qualify for next to nothing, maybe one in fifty. My profile hasn't changed at all. I am wondering WHY this has happened. ( There are some exceptions, like this past weekend when I qualified for Five Surveys, took them all and got credit for two the next day, as explained above)

Any ideas? Thanks in Advance!!