footfree

Have you received a survey from them lately? I wonder if they had to stay low due to all the unrest in the country?

NFriday

I got a survey from them last week.  It was the first one I have gotten in a month, but I don't check their website as often as I should.  I have been watching CNN and MSNBC a lot lately, and I have heard them mention results of yougov polls.

• Like 1
dawn_b_adams

I received one a couple of days ago, nothing to do with politics. It was one of the ones I hate, asking if I ever heard of a bunch of companies, and then if I saw ads, if I would recommend them, etc. I get those all the time.

On 1/13/2021 at 2:33 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I received one a couple of days ago, nothing to do with politics. It was one of the ones I hate, asking if I ever heard of a bunch of companies, and then if I saw ads, if I would recommend them, etc. I get those all the time.

I got one to.I dread those- they make me cringe, it's hard to make it threw those at times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, NFriday said:

I checked my yougov account last night, and they had no surveys for me.  All I have in my account is $8, and so it is going to take me a while to cash out.

I can go weeks with no surveys and then all of a sudden I can get 2 a week