Authentication...Link Failure??

Sandy21

I am just wondering if anyone knows WHY this "Authentication...Link Failure" occurs. I get it so very often with LifePoints and have no idea why. I haven't clicked on the survey before, it just happens the first time I try. AND the survey sticks around for days. If I should try to take it again I get the same message. Thanks for your help here!

We're sorry, but there were technical difficulties authenticating your entry code or link.

If you used an e-mail based link to access the survey, please check the link has not been altered or split by your e-mail provider.

If you hit the refresh button or clicked the link more than once, please try again after waiting ten minutes for your session to time out.

If you arrived at this page via a pop-up window invitation, please contact us with the topic of the survey to which you were invited to participate.

If you continue to have problems, please contact us with the topic of the survey you were attempting to access.

CINTSURVEYURLNOTMATCH
  • Like 1

I get the same thing from time to time and the survey goes to "Ongoing" status. It has taken up to 2 weeks sometimes for them to go away. What I suspect it means is that the link in the survey button is bad. Have one of those at the moment that has been there all week.

The other issue that I have had is where you click on the survey button and it comes back with a message saying there are no surveys available. Have one currently that has been there all week. Last one I had , I reported it and it took 6+ weeks before it went away! Support indicated that there was something wrong with it.

9 hours ago, episemion said:

I get the same thing from time to time and the survey goes to "Ongoing" status. It has taken up to 2 weeks sometimes for them to go away. What I suspect it means is that the link in the survey button is bad. Have one of those at the moment that has been there all week.

The other issue that I have had is where you click on the survey button and it comes back with a message saying there are no surveys available. Have one currently that has been there all week. Last one I had , I reported it and it took 6+ weeks before it went away! Support indicated that there was something wrong with it.

Thanks Episemion! Much appreciated!