USABILITY HUB FRAUDULANT - Stay away

Njsurveyman

Usability Hub just sent me the following email:

"Thanks for reaching out. Upon reviewing your account, it was found that your profile appeared to use profane and abusive language when completing a test. This is a violation of our UserCrowd terms and conditions and as a result, your account is no longer granted access to participate on the UserCrowd platform."

I cannot believe it! I NEVER did such a thing. Stay away from this fraudulant company. They are also refusing to pay me the funds I already EARNED! Stay away! They wait until you get close to cashing out and then make up crap to avoid paying you. What the heck is going on? There are hardly any legit survey sites left that pay regularly.

• Sad 2

Oh no, so sorry to hear this! Disgusting on their part. Maybe file a complaint with BBB. Also, if they have a Facebook page, go on there and put ‘em on blast, make the post public so lots of people see it. 

Update: After threatening to report them, they sent me my balance via paypal right away. However, they NOW claim that I didn't use any profanity, but one of my answers was "aggressive" in nature! I almost fell off my couch when I read their response. 

I think one of their clients just didn't like my honest answer and how I really felt about something, and therefore became very triggered. I basically responded to them and told them this. They sounded like they may consider "reinstating" me later in the year. YEAH RIGHT! As if I am going to allow them to do this to me again. In other forums and platforms, I have seen others claim they refused to pay for similar reasons. I wonder if it is some kind of scam they pull whenever they are low on funds, to avoid paying out. I am better off without them and I strongly suggest everyone on this forum would be too. If anyone belongs to their forum, just beware. 

• Thanks 1

I have a severely throttled account with this group. I asked "Support" why the surveys dried up. I was sent a canned reply about not providing quality responses leads to throttling. I have an acceptance rating of 92% on usercrowd account.  I think the "quality" rating is actually a cover to not pay for work completed and boost their internal profits by holding the earnings.  PointClub/Innovate Market Research uses a similar ploy, allowing their clients to cherry pick survey responses.  This industry, Surveys and Marketing, is rife with unscrupulous and unethical companies.

• Like 2

Sorry to hear that Njsurveyman. Obviously I don't know you personally, but you sure don't come across as the type of person they described. Are you Jekyll & Hide? Lol I'm glad hear they paid up. It should never take you have to threaten to make noise for that to happen though. I hate when I get booted from something just because the company isn't really looking for unbiased answers. Did you dislike a product or something similar?