Anybody get any Vip Voice surveys.?

NFriday

I got a VIP Voice survey yesterday through Pi Opinion, and I think I have gotten a few through clearvoice or Valued Opinion.  It says here though that vip voice went out of business in August of 2020.  Is anybody ever eligible for their surveys?  It seems like all of their surveys ask you what you have purchased in the last week.  

• Like 1

I used to be a member , but they did shut down the site in August 2020 , but they are still in business running a different site that relies on submitting pics of receipts last I knew. I see VIP Voice ones periodically through various router sites and with one exception , have always DQed on them. However , one did work (gasoline purchase one) and I did get paid through the originating site.

• 1 month later...

I've seen one very recently, but I usually don't try them.  You get a huge screen of pull downs which are clunky and slow to answer.

Have to navigate that before finding you screen out.

no thanks.

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, NFriday said:

I did a VIP Voice survey a few days ago on either Clear Voice or Valued Opinions that I actually qualified for.  I am never eligible for those surveys, and so I was pleasantly surprised.  Was VIP Voice the survey company where you could use your points to bid on items like free magazines and more expensive stuff?.  

That was the one. Rarely ever won anything. Still see a few a year on other sites.