Cash Surveys

jackson

Others that I'd recommend are, Harris Poll Online, Global Opinions, Home of Research and although not strictly a survey site Mutual Points.

Many also pay in vouchers, I just love those that pay in Amazon vouchers as I'm a DVD addict.l

You will find this site a great help to find out which are the good sites to join or not.

If you want any referrals just send us a pm and I will gladly point you in the right direction.

Enjoy your surveys :D

This site lists how each company pays you, whether via amazon gc's,

EDITED BY ADMIN

**LINKS TO SITES WITH REFERRAL LINKS ARE NOT ALLOWED**

I hope the previous reply is not someone trying to promote themselves with yet another annoying link. The best way to know which sites to use is to read the reviews on here.

The OP asked for a list of survey companys that pay by cash. I provided a great resource for the OP to use for that purpose.

I'm not promoting myself. Or anyone. I just love that site, that is all. It is a great resource for me and I just wanted to share it. They have a survey company blacklist, which I've not seen anywhere else.

Aplogises. Recently there has been a spate of spam messages and self promotion, and it just looked very similar.

Have to be vigilant as there are always dodgy sites about.

Understood. I sure don't want to break any rules and get banned. I'm kinda new here, as you can see! But I'm not new to surveys. I'm just new to FINALLY registerering at survey police.

I hope the previous reply is not someone trying to promote themselves with yet another annoying link. The best way to know which sites to use is to read the reviews on here.

I agree with you. blackberrybunny posted that link here and in another thread as well. Sure looks like there's some affiliation there.

• 4 weeks later...