Received three surveys today alone that need flash to function

Mai

and many more since I started doing surveys on the reg again. 

Survey sites are definitely not the only places online to not even try to shift from flash based properties despite having years of warning but it's especially aggravating to not be able to hear/see the animal/whatever sound in the beginning of the survey as a test, or have to be forced to stop halfway through because I can't listen/watch a ad and they force you to do so before continuing. Like all those surveys that won't stop asking me about travelling to other countries last year, but far more annoying. :/ 

• Like 1

I can definitely relate! I hate that when surveys expect me to have or install Flash. They are totally behind the times. I have a pretty new Ipad and desktop computer, and those won’t even let me install Flash. It’s ludicrous, just one of many aggravations on these survey sites. I get at least one of these every single day I do surveys. It’s really annoying. I’ve sent feedback to these companies that they are behind the times and out of touch with the realities of technology. 

Haven't seen one is some time , but used to get them at least up until a couple months ago. Always had to accept activation of Flash , even though it was essentially dead.